It's good to hear Apple took care of you in a reasonable amount of time and money. Imagine if you had shattered an Evo or Droid. You'd be left to the mercy of the carrier....Verizon or Sprint. You probably would have went through 7 kinds of hell before getting a replacement or repair.

Apple may be a lot of things....good and bad, but their customer service always seems to be top notch.
    09-01-2010 06:35 PM
    That sucks. Get an Otterbox or whatever it's called.
    I agree. Downside: detracts from aesthetics Of design. Upside: no screen cracks, protection from drops.
    09-12-2010 08:35 PM
    get a otterbox defender it will survive drops in that case I have one for my iPhone 4 and its great
    I agree that the iPhone 4 survive in an otterbox but Gosh Dang, I tried one out on my iPhone the other day and it made it HUGE
    09-13-2010 12:32 PM
    Even with the screen breaking on me, I can't bring myself to use that Otterbox. To me, it's an uglybox, and just ruins the aesthetics of the iPhone IMO. With Apple being able to change out a new screen for you in ten minutes, and it now costing half of what it used to to replace it, I'll take my chances.
    09-14-2010 06:49 AM
    Otterbox is for people who dont realize they are gonna upgrade next year...lol..jk..but seriously, that thing is huge. If i worked in construction or was a cop or something, then yes, maybe id use it. But even the op isnt one of those overly protective phone people and said it himself the thing is ugly..AND HE BROKE HIS SCREEN...lol Nice case by the way iBoxtaboy...
    09-14-2010 03:14 PM
    Even with the screen breaking on me, I can't bring myself to use that Otterbox. To me, it's an uglybox, and just ruins the aesthetics of the iPhone IMO.
    I agree. I do have a black and pink one that isn't bad too awful, but I only use it when the phone may be in mortal danger-water parks, skiing, camping trips and the like.
    09-14-2010 10:30 PM
    that is bad when i heard that the case could not offer enough help to protect it!! maybe the case is not well deisgned ???
    09-15-2010 04:54 AM
    oh thats really awesome , good one , want parts for iphones:-)
    Last edited by Javlin; 12-27-2010 at 04:56 AM.
    12-27-2010 04:52 AM
    Long time Nokia user now i have come to the right side.
    and its really sucks when did it happen with my cell.but its sounds good that it is replaceable.
    12-27-2010 05:59 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD