I was told by CS to bring in both my phones so they can switch the SIM card so my 4G can be on my main line and the 3GS on my 2nd line...My question is, if my 3GS is JB, is it still ok to bring into the AT&T store and have them do it? or will they not do it because its JB.
    08-26-2010 02:13 PM
    I was told by CS to bring in both my phones so they can switch the SIM card so my 4G can be on my main line and the 3GS on my 2nd line...My question is, if my 3GS is JB, is it still ok to bring into the AT&T store and have them do it? or will they not do it because its JB.
    They wont care, they dont even look at the phone. They just need numbers off the sim's to switch them in the computer
    08-26-2010 02:28 PM
    Thank you.
    08-26-2010 02:30 PM
    Thank you.
    When i was picking up my 2nd iphone 4 (friend on my plan) the att rep was asking me how i jailbroke mine because it just was released and his was on order.
    08-26-2010 02:49 PM
    OMG, I sat in that store for 45 minutes waiting for some one to help me out. Four reps were working..One rep was helping tihs lady with an air card but she had to drive home to get the charger..You think he could help me out while she was out for 10 minutes? Nope. He couldn't. Then this older lady came in and the nice guy I am, let her go before me (that didn't bother me). But good god, 45 minutes!!!
    08-26-2010 04:58 PM
    Yes, I find that workers at these stores don't rigorously enforce company policy. Apple makes so much money on their superior products, it might not be worth it for them to spend money on this enforcement. But then again jobs loves detail, so it wouldnt surprise me to see this turn around soon.
    08-26-2010 05:52 PM
    Yeah i dont think itd even be legal for them to care about your network
    08-26-2010 06:26 PM
    He did ask about my service. I have that "Make It Mine" app and it says "AT&T SUCKS" for the service. hahaha.
    08-26-2010 11:52 PM
    He did ask about my service. I have that "Make It Mine" app and it says "AT&T SUCKS" for the service. hahaha.
    That's funny, you should have told him it's stock and when it drops below two bars that message pops up.
    08-27-2010 05:29 AM
    hahaha. that would have been good.I changed the i4 to read "Verizon Wireless", I have to go in tomorrow for a charger, so Im going to tell them that it came up with Verizon Wireless some how. haha
    08-27-2010 02:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD