Iphone videos on my TV

Dawkins Bull-Terrier

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
I had TVout from cydia, on my 3g and watched the football on my tv through a non apple cable, im now using 3gs on 3.1.3 jb with spirit and I cant download TVout as im on 3.1.3 and resuported wont work. Am i doing something wrong? i just want to watvh my iphone videos/youtube/sky sport like i could on my 3g....there must be a way!! thank u

Oh and im guessing i need TVout to get TVout2 ?

slalomskie

Jan 29, 2009
Visit site
I purchased an offbrand RCA cable output from TJ Max of all places for 19.99 and it worked great with my 3gs and it works with my 4. Videos, youtube, even plays podcasts through the tv.

Wingsgb

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
The current vertion of tvout2 mirror tvout in cydia is for ios4 only. If you head over to there forums you can get the last version which should work with resupport, v1.1.5 u want. Im using lastest version on 4.0.1 and i can watch sky, bbc iplayer, tvcatchup.

Last edited:

Dawkins Bull-Terrier

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
So I just downloaded tvout tuner from cydia and hey presto it's workin. Everything I see on my screen appears on my tv! Wohoo. Thanks for all your help. Anyone know of a place to get anther cable from cheap? I now want one to watch in the bedroom too.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner