iv tryed every fix for the 4.0 but my phone is still crap .

its a g3 and the pc is on XP . i just want it to work like it used to

cheers d
    08-14-2010 02:33 PM
    Here you go... step by step with links and references to all of the files you need:

How to Downgrade Your iPhone 3G[S] from iOS 4 to iOS 3.1.3

I actually used this earlier today on my daughter's iPhone 3G - worked prefectly... it took about 45 minutes to do the downgrade and to resynch everything as a "new" phone.
    08-15-2010 12:21 AM
    thanks . il have a go
    08-16-2010 09:14 AM
    i cant follow it . evey time i try to read it i think my noise is going to bleed .

anyone point me at the right link to the download i need . . its a 3g and im useing win xp .

cheers for any help d
    08-18-2010 04:33 PM
    im up to this bit - what does shift click mean ? iv not got a shift button i dont think . HELP
    08-18-2010 04:52 PM
    There is no right download. There is steps to do. If you can't do it you should find someone in your area and pay them to do it. It will save you in the long run.
    08-18-2010 05:10 PM
    im up to this bit - what does shift click mean ? iv not got a shift button i dont think . HELP
    This reminds me of a training class I was teaching at my job for a new program. Unfortunately, in this instance, very little can be done to help you as a tad bit more computer knowledge is required in order to help you further. Shift-click means to hold the shift key at the same time while you click on the selection. As you mentioned, you couldn't make it through the rest of the instructions and no one can really help you any further if you can't understand basic computer-ese.
    08-18-2010 05:14 PM
    There is no right download. There is steps to do. If you can't do it you should find someone in your area and pay them to do it. It will save you in the long run.
    Not to sound rude or condescending, but this is the right answer
    08-18-2010 05:28 PM
    now i know the shift key is the up arrow one i understand all that bit , i can get rite to the end but i cant get recboot to install on ether of my pc's so cant finish it , i wish i could afored to pay someone to do it , i wish i hadn't updated in the first place .
    08-18-2010 06:09 PM
    itunesmobiledevice.dll is not found and i dont know what that is .
    08-18-2010 06:11 PM
    just do a restore and stick with 4.0.2. if you cant follow the guide no one here will be able to explain it to you.
    08-18-2010 06:39 PM
    ok then it seem im to stupid to do it . i can do it all but recboot wont go in to any of my pc's , now i thought that would be the easy bit

i dont know why i bother
    08-18-2010 06:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD