Contest Idea Giveaway!!! Enter now

Georgia

iMore Prime
Feb 15, 2010
www.tipb.com
I will be running a new weekly contest and wanted to have your ideas as to any cool, weird or fun contest ideas. Have multiple ideas, don't worry we will be giving away multiple prizes. So help me out and write your contest ideas in the thread below and you are automatically entered.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
How many people do you know with iPhones? Take a photo of you and your friends with your iPhones. Most iPhones in the photo wins.

kmiahali

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Case with matching Wallpaper! :)

Whoever has the best case and matching wallpaper! Design can be judged by the contestants themselves and Georgia will be the final judge. that way, we get to see some cool cases, wallpapers, and what types of cool iPhone items people are into. I know there are multiple threads on cases, and definitely hundreds of wallpaper threads! :) Love you Georgia!

kmiahali

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
iPhone 4 5 Megapixel Camera!

What's always amazed me about the world is that the average person is never likely to travel the world. So, a great idea for a contest would be who could take a pic (or video) in front of something in their neighborhood. But, it can't be any old picture, the person has to be doing something cool, like pretending to eat a building or holding up a monument. Whoever has the best one and most creative wins! That way, those of us who don't get to travel get to see different parts of the world! :) I know I'd like to see different places and meet great people from all around!

Another Idea: Whoever can come up with the best Movie using the 5MP Camera with flash and iMovie for iPhone. Or, whoever can create the best picture using Photoshop Express and only the camera (No Flash).

Last edited:

troystaylor

May 4, 2009
Visit site
Idea

Best iPhone app idea that doesn't exist. Alternative apps that have similar functionality could then be mentioned, but the winner would be the one who comes up with a truly great unique idea.

cyaaa50

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Post a goofy picture of Chad and have a "rant" caption contest! Love ya Chadman and all that you bring up on the show. Keep up the great thoughts!!

killthelights32

Apr 26, 2009
Visit site
There are a lot of blog posts on how iPhones/iPads are used in various workplaces. How about a contest about how you use your iPhone/iPad on vacation? What apps do you use and for what? Do you roam on your current carrier or have an unlocked phone and use a prepaid sim with the carrier at your place of play?

99killers

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
1. best homescreen layout( no jb)
2. highest number of apps with settings screenshot proof
3. best story involving an iPhone
4. best, craziest battery usage with screenshot proof

Awhatnot

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
How about the best or most creative use of an older iPhone? Since there is a new iPhone out each year and most of us get the latest and greatest, we have older ones we don't use but still work. What are some of the most creative ideas that people have come up with to be able to still get use out of there old iphones? This could even give others ideas on how to put old tech to good use!

jrpierce

May 29, 2009
Visit site
"If you owned Apple for a day" (or simply had controlling stock). Any additions or changes you would implement, other than Flash, for copyright reasons.

iquinn

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
I'm not even sure if there is a way to do this, but I think it would be really cool to see who here on TiPb uses the most apps in a given day.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2