apple release ios 4.02 today get it

tredstone

Oct 26, 2009
Visit site
I doubt anything malicious will come out of this exploit. Anyone smart enough to jailbreak has already installed the PDF warner (and I believe it is currently being developed into a full fix). Anyone not JB will accept the 4.0.2 update, nullifying the exploit. The only really vulnerable population are iphone 2G users who are no longer eligible for 4.x updates, and that is definitely a shrinking population.

theSchwill

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
hmmm, well.. are you getting the 3-5 sec pause after you try to go into your sms app? or apps crashing? or how about the delays when you type?

No crashes, but since using it more I have seen some slowdown in typing. SMS delay is still there, but switching to Safari and the settings screen was faster. So probably no improvements and just me being out of it

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
hmmm, well.. are you getting the 3-5 sec pause after you try to go into your sms app? or apps crashing? or how about the delays when you type?

No crashes, but since using it more I have seen some slowdown in typing. SMS delay is still there, but switching to Safari and the settings screen was faster. So probably no improvements and just me being out of it

thanks for looking into this

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
not getting this... JB'ed... as someone from the dev team tweeted yesterday (forget who, chpwn or comex)... 4.1 rhymes with fun :D

xiaoa

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
that a bad news for me
oh~~god:(
I'm still hesitating if i would update my iphone 4.
If i accept patch apple released on Wednesday,i will cannot run the apple unauthorized software. But, if i ignore the apple patch, my iphone may be attacked by the public code
~~~lucky i still can watch any videos on iphone via converting them by ANEESOFT iphone video converter:rolleyes:

Last edited:

tsky74

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
Well, just updated and guess what. Lost all my contacts. Hopefully, I can get them back usingy backup. Gonna suck if I have to enter each one manually.

Update: Just resync'd the phone and my contacts came back.

Last edited:

xiaoa

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
who cares ?
my iphone 4 have jailbroken at IOS 4.0.1 ,and i will not upgrade to ios 4.0.2
i want to use iphone freely....
lol ~
aneesoft.com/blog/jailbreak-you-iphone-ipad-via-safari-browser.html

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics