why not just order it?
    08-13-2010 03:56 PM
    three weeks quite a while to wait

a coworker of mine made a reservation and when she didn't receive an email confirmation a few days later she went back to check and the apple rep apologized and said that she can purchase it for her and her bf there and then. my coworker was surprised and asked you have iphones available? the rep goes, "well technically we're not suppose to 'have' them but since we messed up on our part.."
    08-13-2010 07:30 PM
    I passed on ordering because I didn't want to wait weeks. Started trying Walmart's early ever morning and found two 16GBs 2 days later.
    08-13-2010 09:16 PM
    I live in Seattle. Went to the ATT store on Sunday, they were out and ordered me one. Its coming today (Tuesday). They told me to expect a 3 week wait.
    08-17-2010 04:20 PM
    Mine came in 4 days. It was very simple, UPS tracking said it came out of Texas and Emailed me when it hit the store
    08-17-2010 04:56 PM
    I walked in to my local ATT store to place an order. The sales rep asked me if I had a credit card. I said I only have a debit card or cash. He said they don't use debit cards for orders. So they want to penalize me for using cash or debit??
    08-17-2010 05:40 PM
    I walked in to my local ATT store to place an order. The sales rep asked me if I had a credit card. I said I only have a debit card or cash. He said they don't use debit cards for orders. So they want to penalize me for using cash or debit??
    Most debit cards (if not all) can be used as credit cards.
    08-18-2010 07:32 AM
    WOW, you and the sales guy, not the sharpest tools huh?? Ummm debit cards can be used as CC's. /post
    08-18-2010 04:16 PM
    WOW, you and the sales guy, not the sharpest tools huh?? Ummm debit cards can be used as CC's. /post
    Correct. I use my debit card in the Apple store all the time.

As far as the OP is concerned, I think he may have been overstating his level of effort in finding an iP4. there is no way he was checking with the store daily for weeks and was still striking out.
    08-19-2010 08:40 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD