Getting music through bluetooth?

stkywik

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
As long as the headset is able to receive the audio via Bluetooth, I'm sure you can. I know the phone is capable because I play pandora on my car stereo via Bluetooth.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
In order to listen to audio via Bluetooth you need a headset that supports the A2DP profile. The Moto H270 does not.

I have both the Blueant Q1 and the Jawbone Icon which have firmware updates to support A2DP, and they both work very well with the iPhone to listen to audio.

jglowe74

Jun 9, 2009
joshlowe.posterous.com
In order to listen to audio via Bluetooth you need a headset that supports the A2DP profile. The Moto H270 does not.

I have both the Blueant Q1 and the Jawbone Icon which have firmware updates to support A2DP, and they both work very well with the iPhone to listen to audio.

As usual, Alli is right on the money! They must support A2DP. I also have the Jawbone Icon and it does indeed work. It's not a "deep sound", but it's a headset/receiver, not a pair of headphones. But it works great when I'm away from my desk working behind a computer all day. I love being able to secretly listen to tunes while I work!