The i4 Backlog is coming to an end....I think

xultar

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I ordered my i4 on 7/29 after I totally busted my 3GS on the sidewalk.

I was thinking I wouldn't get my i4 until 8/12 at the earliest.

WELL it shipped last night so I'll get it on Thursday. I'm so excited but a little let down because of what I hear about the proximity sensor issue. So I'll have to buy a new bluetooth headset.

First, how many of you are seeing your ship dates moved up?
Second, if you have an i4 already what BT headset are you using. I think I'll go pick mine up tonight so I'll have it when my phone gets here.

sharky2006

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
Any idea about the backlog for canadians? I'm dying to get my hands on mine... put a deposit down for 2 on saturday and I'm going insane.

snakenv

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Mine is getting delivered on Thursday as well. Who did you order through? I ordered mine on Friday morning through my company's ATT Premier website. I have been holding out for the White I4 but after playing with demo in the ATT store the other day, I could no longer wait.

I am so ready to launch my Blackberry Storm into the nearest lake!!!

gern blanston

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
I ordered my i4 on 7/29 after I totally busted my 3GS on the sidewalk.

I was thinking I wouldn't get my i4 until 8/12 at the earliest.

WELL it shipped last night so I'll get it on Thursday. I'm so excited but a little let down because of what I hear about the proximity sensor issue. So I'll have to buy a new bluetooth headset.

First, how many of you are seeing your ship dates moved up?
Second, if you have an i4 already what BT headset are you using. I think I'll go pick mine up tonight so I'll have it when my phone gets here.

Neither my wife's nor my iP4 have the proximity sensor issue, so don't get too down yet. :)

xultar

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Neither my wife's nor my iP4 have the proximity sensor issue, so don't get too down yet. :)

You know what? You are so right. I'm gonna wait till I actually get my mitts on the darned thing first then determine if I need to go BT. I lost my BT on a business trip in early June. I said I wasn't going to waste money on another. So, I can just wait until I actually need to get one before picking one up.

Thanks for bringing me back down to earth.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro