We all love the Iphone 4 heree ... I am new to TiPb and want to make this thread because I have not seen one in this section ...

What was it like when you first got your iphone 4?

Well I was in the shower when the bell rang .. I was expecting the Iphone 4 so I quickly hopped out the shower and got dressed to see the FedEx guy left it in a basket next to my mailbox.... He took the paper which I printed out that states if I was not there at the time to leave it in that basket... I got it and took out a knife and ripped it open and quickly, but gently, took the Iphone 4 out of the beautiful box ... I gazed upon it ... Such awesomeness .. Turned it on and just stared at the activation screen for quite some time because of the beautiful Retina Display ....
    08-04-2010 12:03 AM
    Waiting on iPhone 5 here... But good thread, I'm sure other new iPhone users have had a similar experience! Right now I have the 3GS and I think at this point I take the iPhone for granted a little bit... I'd be a little bit freaked without it though! I know this because I tried on a trial basis to go with a cheaper plan and phone for a while...*shudder*...not a pleasant experience. I am hooked!
    08-17-2010 01:39 AM
    I came from 5+ years with Blackberry, and had been toying with the idea of getting an iPhone, but was still hesitant. Then I read the reviews of the i4 and knew I had to check it out. About two weeks after they were released, I was shopping at my local Wal Mart, and on a whim, went to the cell phone counter and asked by chance did they have one in stock. They had two. I paid the $200 early upgrade fee, plus the $199 price of the device and walked out with my brand spankin new i4 and could not be happier with it, now close to six weeks in.
    08-17-2010 05:44 PM
    Not new to iPhone but I got mine on my lunch break from work. Got home and noticed my pre-sign paper was removed and my iPhone 4 box was sitting between the screen door and my front door. I also quickly opened the box and turned the phone on and gazed in amazement. It was probably the most exciting lunch break I've had in a while haha.
    08-17-2010 06:32 PM
    ^^When was the last time you had a nooner?
    08-17-2010 06:46 PM
    ^^When was the last time you had a nooner?
    LOL. Very clever. I bet he would choose the phone, if today only.
    08-17-2010 07:19 PM
    I was at home when the fedex guy delivered my phone i opened it up and activated it right away toook like 5 minutes
    08-17-2010 08:18 PM
    I was at home. Woke up at 7AM because I know fedex always comes around 11AM. Every time I heard a vehicle pass, I would spring up and run to the window to see if it was the truck. I did for about 15 cars (I guess people were leaving for work). I eventually gave up doing this and the minute I went to go make breakfast, the fedex woman knocked. And there was my iPhone!
    08-17-2010 08:21 PM
    I pre-ordered it at the ATT store down the street from work. Came to work on the 24th, walked by
    the store, picked up my phone, and that was that.
    08-17-2010 08:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD