Uploading Pictures and Videos to Computer

hoops

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
I have no experience with Apple products and I recently got a a 3GS iPhone. As I understand it my iphone has been updated to the 4G programming.

I recently used the camera to take pictures and videos. I now want to upload the pictures and videos to my computer (OS = Windows 7). I've read the owner's manual and the instructions for uploading didn't work. I've also spent about 45 minutes doing research on the web, but had no luck. Can someone please tell me how to upload pictures and videos from my iPhone to my computer?

Thanks in advance.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
When you plug your iPhone into your pc, it will be recognized as an external drive. All you have to do is drag/drop your photos and videos from there to whatever folder you want to keep them in on your pc.

When you first plug the iPhone in, you should get a popup notification that an external storage device has been recognized, and give you some options for viewing or saving.

hoops

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Ta-Da

When you plug your iPhone into your pc, it will be recognized as an external drive. All you have to do is drag/drop your photos and videos from there to whatever folder you want to keep them in on your pc.

When you first plug the iPhone in, you should get a popup notification that an external storage device has been recognized, and give you some options for viewing or saving.

Worked great and so simple!

Thank you.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
No interest in spending 4 times the price of a top of the line pc for a Mac - especially when we all know that in 2 years we'll want a new one anyway - and more so that you wind up running genuine Microsoft applications anyway. I just skip the middle man and run my MS apps on an MS os.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner