New to iPhone

iVenom

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
That is only the beginning my dear. Pepair to lose all kinds of sleep with game like plants vs zombies, doodle/mega jump, and words with friends just to name a few. Most of you problems with crashes can be fixed by rebooting or reinstalling the app.

scarlettpumpkin

May 20, 2010
Visit site
@iVenom - oh yeah, I've already lost so much time to my iPhone. Like right now, as I am browsing tipb and playing around with my email settings rather than get ready for work. . This thing is just too awesome to out down for long. And there are some things that take some getting used to, but overall a highly enjoyable experience!

Watcher

May 29, 2009
Visit site
I mean I want to buy one, but have no idea if it worth.
Uh yeah... many people I know have it right now. I received mine the day before they were physically available at the AT&T or Apple Stores. It's great but I did send mine in for a replacement due to a "No SIM card installed" error. The replacement is brand new and suffers not a single issue as the pictures aren't yellowed as many have reported, no proximity sensor issues, no spotting on the screen and the reception is as crystal clear as ever.

ladytonya

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
LOL! Well, let's see. Angry Birds (the pigs mock me!), Cash Cow, Rollercoaster Extreme, Tap Tap Revenge, RedBall, and BubbleXplode. There are others, but those are the big time wasters! I never knew what I was missing, who needs a DSi or PSP? I just shoot birds at pigs and strange structures until all hours of the night now. Haven't even gotten to Plants and Zombies, something tells me I don't want to go there!

KingofHeart4711

Apr 14, 2010
www.facebook.com
LOL! Well, let's see. Angry Birds (the pigs mock me!), Cash Cow, Rollercoaster Extreme, Tap Tap Revenge, RedBall, and BubbleXplode. There are others, but those are the big time wasters! I never knew what I was missing, who needs a DSi or PSP? I just shoot birds at pigs and strange structures until all hours of the night now. Haven't even gotten to Plants and Zombies, something tells me I don't want to go there!

HAHA! I hate when they mock you! lol. Angry brids is awesome. I also like canabalt, spider, zombie soccer, etc. Love this device

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro