I'll be lining up at the Apple Store at Fairview, Pointe-Claire in suburban Montreal. Georgia will be there as well, and we'll have a box of TiPb T-Shirts to give away. If you're in the area come by and claim them.

If you're not, tell us where you are and let's get some meet-ups going!
    07-28-2010 10:33 PM
    I'll be at Eaton Center at 6:30 I'll be the one with the DSLR taking pictures of the line. I'll also be tweeting where I am so if you're a TiPber come on by
    07-29-2010 12:29 AM
    I think I'm going to the Rogers store at eaton centre or yorkdale. I can't upgrade at the apple store because I'm not the primary account holder.
    07-29-2010 03:09 AM
    I thought Rene already had an i4.
    07-29-2010 10:14 AM
    My friends and I will be lining up at the Pacific Centre Apple Store in Vancouver tonight. Come say hi and/or follow me on Twitter for updates - @pixelatedmind

Good luck everyone!

I can't believe the iPhone4 is finally in Canada
    07-29-2010 10:33 AM
    T-Mobile Austria does even a Midnight Sale in Vienna. I am number 7 in line and there are about 20 people lined up already. Local time 17:00 (7 hours to go). Below a picture taken at 15:00 Vienna time.
    07-29-2010 10:58 AM
    Rene,
    What time will you be at Fairview Pointe Claire? I wanted to go around 6AM but if you guys will be there, I'll come as early as you guys go (as long as it's AFTER midnight :P ).

I'd love a TIPB t-shirt! Do you have an XTRA SUPER DUPER LARGE for me?

I'll bring my ipad to read/play a bit but I really wonder what will happen once they open the mall doors. Will everyone rush in like crazies and the lineup will be broken?
    also, do you know which door opens first? Where will you guys be?
    Last edited by exeon; 07-29-2010 at 03:24 PM.
    07-29-2010 03:19 PM
    Rene,
    What time will you be at Fairview Pointe Claire? I wanted to go around 6AM but if you guys will be there, I'll come as early as you guys go (as long as it's AFTER midnight :P ).

I'd love a TIPB t-shirt! Do you have an XTRA SUPER DUPER LARGE for me?

I'll bring my ipad to read/play a bit but I really wonder what will happen once they open the mall doors. Will everyone rush in like crazies and the lineup will be broken?
    also, do you know which door opens first? Where will you guys be?
    I beleive when the doors open they only let a certain number of people in at a time so don't worry about losing your spot.
    07-29-2010 05:28 PM
    I thought Rene already had an i4.
    I bets its one from SPE which means its running on At&t's network
    07-29-2010 07:03 PM
    I will be at the Fairview Mall in Toronto. Will post some pics from there tomorrow if I do not forget in all the excitement.
    07-29-2010 07:21 PM
    i'll be there as well at fairview hope this year they well be no f**ck up in the line up!
    10-13-2011 09:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD