Any creative solutions to protect the camera lens?

tredstone

Oct 26, 2009
Visit site
Wondering if any of you guys have thought up of any good ways to protect the camera lens from being scratched. On the 3GS I used to have the Griffin Clarifi case which had a slidable lens cover (the ONLY case that existed which had one, to my knowledge), and on the i4 none currently exists.

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
that sliding cover only captured dirt and then it got slid across the lens... just leave it alone, it's fine

zhelf

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2009
Visit site
you can use a screen shield and just cut out a small patch. or a zagg or bodyguardz system. but luckily the metal ring does sit slightly above the glass lense so you would have to abuse your phone to scratch the glass over the lense.

tres

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
you can use a screen shield and just cut out a small patch. or a zagg or bodyguardz system. but luckily the metal ring does sit slightly above the glass lense so you would have to abuse your phone to scratch the glass over the lense.

If you put a piece of zagg over it, it will distort the picture... no?

zhelf

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2009
Visit site
If you put a piece of zagg over it, it will distort the picture... no?

honestly i have no idea i figure that it will be fine as i have mine uncovered i am very careful with my devices.

but figured its the best bet outside of using a case. :D personally id rather just use my incase slider.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2