Please Help!!

An Echo

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
ok so what happened is i saved a very important password to my quicknotes ( ipod touch 3g) and someone accidentally updated my ipod to 4.0 so now i dont have these notes but i have backups does anyone know if there is a way of acessing them?

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
After it was updated you were given two choices - restore your settings from a backup or start as a new iPod/iPhone. You have to restore.

An Echo

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
am i still able to save this data u think or is it lost? ( i wasnt the one who updated it it was my gf who was trying to od me a favor )

An Echo

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
ah crap when i look at itunes it only saves the latest 3 backups and overwrote my 3.1 one. Do u guys think there is any change of recovering this? its super important.

also could it have gotten transferred over with the new os ? i was using the thing as storage space a those files got transferred so im not sure

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Mr. Eko, it seems you are out of luck. The best you could possibly due is restore the backup from a backup of the entire machine you made. If you never had a backup, too bad. Be more careful next time.