Since there is no jailbreak out yet and I can't use 3G unrestrictor, is there any way to watch high quality YouTube videos on 3G without jailbreaking?
    07-25-2010 02:18 PM
    m.youtube.com has a HQ button.
    07-25-2010 03:24 PM
    Yep, a while back I replaced the default YouTube App with a link to m.youtube.com and have been very happy with it. Not only the fact that you can use the HQ button, but you also get any updates that they decide to push out and don't have to wait for an iOS update to get them.
    07-25-2010 06:04 PM
    Yep, a while back I replaced the default YouTube App with a link to m.youtube.com and have been very happy with it. Not only the fact that you can use the HQ button, but you also get any updates that they decide to push out and don't have to wait for an iOS update to get them.
    The thing is there is no page to view the most recent videos from your subscribed channels. And what will it take for Google or Apple to add replying to comments, or Inbox, to either the app or the mobile youtube???

I wish I could just use the desktop version but Google decided to take out iPhone compatibility with their latest revision for the desktop.
    07-25-2010 06:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD