Grenaded my IPHONE 4 last night....

bcautin

Aug 25, 2008
Visit site
Girl friend got home, mis read a text and decided to turn the phone into discus. I have to say it doesn't hold up well when impaled against a brick wall at about 40 mph. Luckily was able to find a replacement today, don't ask me how. Word to the wise, for those of you who have things to hide LOCK THE FRIGGAN PHONE!!!

swooshme

Sep 1, 2009
Visit site
You should have blamed it on Apple. Say there a bug in the iPhone that gets other peoples text messages. Didn't she hear about it on the news....

Last edited:

OKCChuck

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Seriously. Think real well on what that little incident says about her. Is it a one-off or part of a pattern.

exactly. She'll end up like the chick from Paranormal Activity and you'll be in your bedroom floor on the ground dead, she'll be sniffing over you....

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
God help me if my gf impales my i4... but it's insured on my home owner's policy so I could care less but it's still the point LOL

That's like driving her car into your sports car lol .. DON'T DO IT ! lol

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Oh let me know when then come out with iWife as well.. hopefully she looks like Emmanuelle Chriqui or Jessica Alba LOL

Ariyala

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
No chick, even if she was my girlfriend would be allowed to access or even touch
my phone as she pleases.

And no guy would be able to access mine. Not for fear of hiding things, but I'm just scared someone else would mess it up, or delete, or something bad, somehow. I don't even like people holding it (ahhhh don't drop it! :eek:) and scrolling through my pages!! :mad:

Just remember... once you install iWife, it is a very bad idea to install iGirlfriend concurrently. Unfortunately, uninstalling iWife requires you to remove half of your apps.

See here for info about the non-iPhone versions.

hahahahahaha hilarious!!! :D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods