White iPhone officially delayed

E Pow

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
This news has to have a lot of people holding out pissed. I love Apple, and have everything they make. I must say that I?ve never seen in the past 5 years Apple make as many mistakes like they have made with this iphone 4. Apple normally releasing products with no flaws, and no issues with bad media and press. Apple is still great and this shows that no one is perfect. They really dropped the ball with the whole white iphone 4 release and issues with the black iphone 4. One thing good you can take from this is Apple refuses to release a white iphone 4 with issues and would rather push it back. I still love Apple, and will continue too. Every company makes mistakes. No one, or company is perfect.

iVenom

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
See that, thank goodness I already ordered my girls i4 in black. We were gonna swap it out when the white showed not that gonna be a "Hwhile" lol

AGreenGiant

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Speaking with some people, I have noticed that people seem so upset over something as trivial as the color of their phone. I am perfectly pleased with my Black i4 and have experienced no issues. I just don't understand.

Tone1981

Aug 3, 2009
Visit site
I wanted a white iph4 when they 1st showed them, but when they didnt release it on launch date I went ahead and got the black phone. It wks great for me,but I still thought I should have waited for the white phone, SO glad I didn't man this suks for everyone who waited, I feel ur pain cause I still like the look of the white phone apple really dropped the ball on this.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
I wanted a white one so bad, I've been waiting because I'm in Canada, and now I am going to have to get a black one because if I get a white one in Dec I won't be able to upgrade again next June.

I'm so pissed!

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
I wanted a white one so bad, I've been waiting because I'm in Canada, and now I am going to have to get a black one because if I get a white one in Dec I won't be able to upgrade again next June.

I'm so pissed!

LOL @ "i've been waiting beacuse I'm in Canada"...you had any other choice but to wait? You went with black last year, you'll survive with black again =P

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
don't laugh just because Steve didn't think we were good enough neighbours :p

Interesting and good news.. I've heard from multiple sources at Rogers that Canada will get the white iPhone, and Apple is delaying the white iPhone for countries that were in the first deployment group to supply them to us.

Also heard from more than 1 Rogers employee that they've seen both black and white iPhone 4s in their stores.

So, Canada will have the white iPhone 4 on July 30th, and Americans will have to wait a few months.

Hope this is true.

iBoxtaboy

Sep 28, 2009
Visit site
I hate to break it to you all, but you're all wrong cause I caught my son the other day already playing with a white iPhone 4, and he somehow got it with a fancy green bumper! He told me he found it at the juice bar down the street. :D

r2uhso.jpg

Last edited:

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
Justa quick question. Alli brought this up in another thread. How many of you bought the black one with intentions of returning it for the white when it came out? Seems a like quite a few,no?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I hate to break it to you all, but you're all wrong cause I caught my son the other day already playing with a white iPhone 4, and he somehow got it with a fancy green bumper! He told me he found it at the juice bar down the street. :D

r2uhso.jpg

hilarious and cute pic, it was prob grey powell jr that left it behind lol