If you're having trouble activating you may need to either go to your carrier so they can connect it to their iTunes or you need to shut it down for 30 minutes or so. I did both took it to my carrier they had to plug it into their iTunes even though I had already plugged it in to mine. It still was searching for service so I just shut it off for an hour and everything was good. The app is called Case Program.
    07-30-2010 10:59 PM
    I wish I was able to tweet while I was there but it never happend. Anyone else was at Eaton Center?? Where were you?

This is my story if it's long sorry don't read. I live in Burlington, an hour away from Eaton Center which was where I planned to go. The first train was at 5:19AM so the earliest I would get there was 6:30AM. I actually got there at 6:15AM and there was already around 500 people. This was my first Apple launch experience. I started the line on the other side of the mall infront of the Apple store. They brought us donuts, granola bars, water and coffee. So after 8 hours I was finally infront of the Apple store. I upgraded my 3G yesterday and my battery went from 96% when I got there to 7% when I was infront of the Apple store. I don't have data on my iPhone and couldn't bring my iPad. I was waiting to get near the Apple store to use their Wifi but by the time I got there my phone was at 7% :0( I would have loved to meet any TiPbers that were there. I had my DSLR and was taking quite a bit of pictures. When we got near the Apple store the Fido and Rogers systems were taking a long time to activate. So they were calling unlocked buyers up to buy and leave. I decided to get two when my cousin told me that after the stock was sold there wouldn't be more for a month and there were already tons on ebay etc. So I figured what the hell got my 32GB and an extra 16GB which I put up for sale.
    07-30-2010 11:18 PM
    Yea. The activation stuff was weird. It works now though. I called Rogers and I had to get my microSIM activated. But iTunes was not even allowing me to activate and just went to the sync screen. Either way. Works now. And oh. I can't replicate the reception issue no matter how hard I try.
    07-31-2010 04:13 AM
    I am definitely experiencing the proximity issue... I accidentally put my boyfriend on hold, which really pissed him off and he didn't believe me.... -_-...

And, I can definitely make my phone go down to 1 bar in my (basement) apartment, but reception has never been good down here.
    07-31-2010 08:29 AM
    Jello that's a shame. But for me this is my first iPhone without problems. My 2G had broken pixels, my 3G had a wifi issue. My 3GS had broken pixels and the sync conector broke. And my iPhone 4 is perfectly fine.
    07-31-2010 10:05 AM
    OK so our iPhone 4 is supposed to arrive here next Friday July 30th. So what are you getting unlocked or not? Where you planning to get it? I'd love to meet some peeps from the forums so if you'll be around Eaton Center I'll be there. I'm not sure how early I plan to be there yet it depends on what order and shipping options are offered.

I'm getting an unlocked one, Eaton Center, not sure how early I plan to be there yet.
    i got unlocked set while searching on ebay
    Last edited by ajnabi; 07-31-2010 at 02:34 PM.
    07-31-2010 02:25 PM
    Search the app store on your iphone for iphone 4 case program ....

Fresh1
    It seems that the Case Program app isn't available on the Canadian App Store (yet).
    08-01-2010 07:11 AM
    It seems that the Case Program app isn't available on the Canadian App Store (yet).
    Yes it is. I've already placed my order for my free bumper.
    08-01-2010 10:27 AM
83 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD