LOL, Arinycync is giving me nightmares of the spam box in my email.
    Haha same here. "Buy chinese male enhancement" type of messages. Had to make a new email because of all the spam.
    07-24-2010 07:50 PM
    Not to say that other counties are more lax or not. Just different. Some countries allow certain things while others don't. I was only speculating as to why apple has been having such a hard time with the white one.

If you do get the white one first, fantastic!!! I hope it is perfect. No hard feelings, eh?
    Oh I understood what you were saying didn't take it in any way I was just countering to your ideas with what I thought too

OK some updates although take this how you will once you see the source. I went to a mall today had to ask about my iPad and travelling etc at the Apple store. Well I asked the sales rep about iPhone 4. He said believe it or not they had no information about pre-order, pricing, etc. I asked him if they atleast had gotten units in by now in anticipation for Friday? he said he couldn't tell me that but later he told me one that that answered that anyway. So there will be no pre-orders it's Monday and no one has changed their site to offer pre-orders. He did tell me there is no white iPhones, aha they do have units already LOL but if this is true I highly doubt anyone else will have white units if the Apple store doesn't. He asked me if I was getting the phone and I said well if there was pre-orders I was getting a fully unlocked phone but without pre-order I don't want to stand in line for nothing. He told me that if I arrive at the mall by 6AM or earlier I WOULD be leaving with a phone. I don't know how he was so sure, without pre-orders I'm not even that sure but he seemed very confident so I guess I'll try my luck. I'll tweet when I'm there and if any TiPbers are there come chat. I'll update this on Friday with a or a LOL
    07-26-2010 02:22 PM
    Oh I understood what you were saying didn't take it in any way I was just countering to your ideas with what I thought too

OK some updates although take this how you will once you see the source. I went to a mall today had to ask about my iPad and travelling etc at the Apple store. Well I asked the sales rep about iPhone 4. He said believe it or not they had no information about pre-order, pricing, etc. I asked him if they atleast had gotten units in by now in anticipation for Friday? he said he couldn't tell me that but later he told me one that that answered that anyway. So there will be no pre-orders it's Monday and no one has changed their site to offer pre-orders. He did tell me there is no white iPhones, aha they do have units already LOL but if this is true I highly doubt anyone else will have white units if the Apple store doesn't. He asked me if I was getting the phone and I said well if there was pre-orders I was getting a fully unlocked phone but without pre-order I don't want to stand in line for nothing. He told me that if I arrive at the mall by 6AM or earlier I WOULD be leaving with a phone. I don't know how he was so sure, without pre-orders I'm not even that sure but he seemed very confident so I guess I'll try my luck. I'll tweet when I'm there and if any TiPbers are there come chat. I'll update this on Friday with a or a LOL

Hope it all works out for you buddy .... I know you cant wait ..

Fresh1
    07-26-2010 02:41 PM

Are you talking about the Eaton Centre? At this point I agree with you, I don't think there will be no pre-orders, so I am ready for the line. Thanks for the info by the way!
    07-26-2010 03:11 PM
    LOL eaton center oh no *looks around* yeah I'm gonna try to get there as early as I can LOL thanks fresh1 I def can't wait I leave for portugal the sunday and def want to carry it and try out the camera and HD vid there.
    07-26-2010 03:43 PM
    16GB iPhone 4 Unlocked $659 and 32GB unlocked $779 so which are you getting now? I was planning to get 16GB like my current 3G and my iPad but I was planning to spend up to $800 so looks like I'll be getting the 32GB
    07-27-2010 07:21 AM
    I am going for the 16gb. I have the 32gb 3GS and I never used more than a third of the available space. I guess I still have a couple of days to take the decision.
    Man, I can't believe Apple hasn't even updated their webpage, I wish there was more information about the launch.
    07-27-2010 12:07 PM
    Yeah but don't forget now you'll be able to do HD video and the still camera is better. You gonna sell your 3Gs? cause you'll more than make up the difference. Is there a Fido store in Eaton Center? cause right after I'll need to get the microSIM.
    07-27-2010 04:34 PM
    Yeah, there is a Fido Store almost below the Apple Store on the lowest level right at the food court so it will be a short trip for you. I will have to do the same thing but with (bloody) Rogers, I hope they are available because I would like to use the phone right away otherwise I will be too tempted to bring a knife over my current chip. And you are right about the HD camera, I am sure that those videos are going to be HEAVY, so maybe is will be better to go with 32GB...
    Last edited by raullugo; 07-27-2010 at 05:24 PM. Reason: Piss-Poor Grammar
    07-27-2010 05:23 PM
    This is perfect. I am going to the Fairview Mall, the Rogers Store is literally right beside the Apple store. Just called the Apple Store, they are opening at 7, so I will leave my house around 6, head over to the mall, grab a phone, grab a SIM and be out. Yay.
    07-27-2010 06:19 PM
    This is perfect. I am going to the Fairview Mall, the Rogers Store is literally right beside the Apple store. Just called the Apple Store, they are opening at 7, so I will leave my house around 6, head over to the mall, grab a phone, grab a SIM and be out. Yay.
    Opening at 7 eh? Sound really good, I hope thats the case for all Apple stores. Best buy is opening at 10am! Lazy MFs! Lucky for me I am not buying it there. Anyway, something tells me that you should try to aim to be there a bit earlier if you can, but good luck and I hope you get your hand on one.
    Last edited by raullugo; 07-27-2010 at 11:04 PM. Reason: Piss-Poor Grammar
    07-27-2010 11:02 PM
    Yeah Apple stores usually open at 7am on launch day. I would like to get to Eaton Center at about 5 but unfortunately the earliest I can be there is 6:30 so hopefully not many people will buy the 32GB. Yeah Rogers has the microSIM now I'm going to Fido tomorrow to get mine so I wont have to wait again on Friday. It's $10 though I wonder if Apple will give microSIMs with the phone like they did with the iPad cause then it would be free???
    07-28-2010 07:41 PM
    Yeah Apple stores usually open at 7am on launch day. I would like to get to Eaton Center at about 5 but unfortunately the earliest I can be there is 6:30 so hopefully not many people will buy the 32GB. Yeah Rogers has the microSIM now I'm going to Fido tomorrow to get mine so I wont have to wait again on Friday. It's $10 though I wonder if Apple will give microSIMs with the phone like they did with the iPad cause then it would be free???
    Odds are they will be giving them away free. But to avoid the hassle, I too will be visiting Rogers Thursday to pick up a micro-sim.
    07-29-2010 12:56 AM
    I'm thinking that too but don't want to chance it. I wonder if I could get the microSIM from Fido then if I get it from Apple return the Fido one. I just think it's stupid to pay $10 for something you could get for free what do you guys think?
    07-29-2010 07:13 AM
    I'm thinking that too but don't want to chance it. I wonder if I could get the microSIM from Fido then if I get it from Apple return the Fido one. I just think it's stupid to pay $10 for something you could get for free what do you guys think?
    It does sound tricky man. If you buy the MicroSIM today you of course will probably activate it with your number so you can use it and I don't know if they will let you return it after that. I am in the exactly same boat. I think I will risk the 10 bucks because I don't want to risk the bloody MicroSIM being sold out. Imagine how stupid would that be, being able to get the iPhone 4 but then having to wait a week for a MicroSIM to use it.
    07-29-2010 11:14 AM
    Hey mates, I just got a bit of information about MicroSIM cards. They told me at the Apple Store that the phone will not come with the SIM when you purchase the phone outright but they will have them for sale at the store. They will also activate your existing number on the new MicroSIM for you if thats what you wish. So I guess that makes purchasing the SIM card at the carrier store unnecessary. Hope this helps.
    07-29-2010 12:29 PM
    Hey mates, I just got a bit of information about MicroSIM cards. They told me at the Apple Store that the phone will not come with the SIM when you purchase the phone outright but they will have them for sale at the store. They will also activate your existing number on the new MicroSIM for you if thats what you wish. So I guess that makes purchasing the SIM card at the carrier store unnecessary. Hope this helps.
    I hope your right, the less I have to deal with Robbers all the better. No way would I ever resign a contract with them. Once my 3 years is up, I am out. Also, I am currently on the phone with my local Apple store to ask about the activation process.

EDIT*

Just called Apple, they will have the MicroSIMs in store. They will be offered the same as the iPhone 4, first come, first serve.
    Last edited by BuddhistGirafe; 07-29-2010 at 01:03 PM.
    07-29-2010 12:53 PM
    Opening at 7 eh? Sound really good, I hope thats the case for all Apple stores. Best buy is opening at 10am! Lazy MFs! Lucky for me I am not buying it there. Anyway, something tells me that you should try to aim to be there a bit earlier if you can, but good luck and I hope you get your hand on one.
    I unno. From the sounds of it I should be alright.

1) Fairview is not a big hotspot, most people will be going to the Eaton centre.
    2) Not many people will be willing to shell out $800 for a phone
    3) There is a Rogers store next door, I will lure some traffic over there
    4) I just called the Fairview Apple store and they are not expecting a huge rush
    5) One of my co-wrokers husband works for Apple and I have been talking to him and he may be able to get me one.
    07-29-2010 01:02 PM
    I was just about to post the same thing, went to Eaton Center to get my MicroSIM from Fido, I thought why not find out if Apple will have them since Fido wants $10 for it. The Genius said they would have them, you tell them your carrier and they will activate it with your number in the store So I'm living on the edge and gonna trust that I can get it that way.
    07-29-2010 01:23 PM
    I was just about to post the same thing, went to Eaton Center to get my MicroSIM from Fido, I thought why not find out if Apple will have them since Fido wants $10 for it. The Genius said they would have them, you tell them your carrier and they will activate it with your number in the store So I'm living on the edge and gonna trust that I can get it that way.
    Should I bring my last bill with my account number or anything? Otherwise, how would they activate it?
    07-29-2010 01:57 PM
    Good point I have no idea carry it with you. I don't care as long as they give me a microSIM I can activate when I get home. I live in Burlington so won't be craziness at the Fidos they just wont have the microSIM.
    07-29-2010 05:31 PM
    Hey! Just curious. You gonna get the white one?
    07-29-2010 10:45 PM
    Hey! Just curious. You gonna get the white one?
    Not available. Kinda wish though.
    07-29-2010 10:56 PM
    That is a bummer. But at least you'll get one!!!

On another note I know a certain someone that won't be laughing too much
    07-29-2010 11:03 PM
    That is a bummer. But at least you'll get one!!!

On another note I know a certain someone that won't be laughing too much
    Ya. I am just happy to hold one in my hands. Selling the free bumper on eBay though lmao.
    07-29-2010 11:10 PM
83 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD