i so do not want to return this phone...this absolutley sucks that i an stuck, but i cant have such a terrible internet connection, i mean my email takes FOR EVER
    07-22-2010 12:52 PM
    I've been living with the horrible AT&T issues for 4 years now, its gotten A LOT better over the years, but I still drop calls. My company pays my phone bill every month so I can't really complain. My girlfriend has Verizon and she NEVER EVER drops a call or has bad reception.
    07-22-2010 01:05 PM
    its not the dorpped calls that is pissing me off, it is the terribly slow internet over EDGE, i mean come on 4-5 bars and 15kb sec speed test?? wtf..

at one point lat night when i was testing it, i got 147kb, but then RIGHt back to 20kb...
    07-22-2010 01:09 PM
    its not the dorpped calls that is pissing me off, it is the terribly slow internet over EDGE, i mean come on 4-5 bars and 15kb sec speed test?? wtf..

at one point lat night when i was testing it, i got 147kb, but then RIGHt back to 20kb...
    I take it you do not have 3g coverage where your at?
    07-22-2010 01:17 PM
    I take it you do not have 3g coverage where your at?
    no, about 35 miles from me is the closet that offers it...
    07-22-2010 01:18 PM
    idont know what happened, but i got up this morning, was boxing up my iphone, decided to check it, and i am getting 157k speeds now, all over town...

do you think that they found a problem or is this just because it is early in the am and no on is using the network? i am going to test all day.

BUT i am getting way better signals now, at work before i got 1 bar, i have 4 now...hummm, maybe i will get to keep it!!!!! omg i hope so

EDIT: just got off the phone with ATT, they could not tell me why it was better, but a tech is calling me later to find out if it is better and he might have info..

it is like a diffrent phone today
    Last edited by dvigue; 07-23-2010 at 09:48 AM.
    07-23-2010 07:28 AM
    UPDATE: ran fine this morning, now its back to 15kb speed tests. but it only lasted about 15 min.. one other thing. when i get those crappy speed tests, my battery drains like crazy, BUT i have almost full signal...man i wonder if this is a faulty phone...
    07-23-2010 02:22 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD