It's all about perspective.

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I think the press did the right thing its not like we dont hear about the oil spill still I have no issue with the press talking about the iPhone 4

OTACORB

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I agree it is all about perspective. But if you just do a search for every story on iPhone 4 as this guy did in the video. It would be ALL stories on the iPhone 4, not just the ones that mention the antenna issue. So the comparison just don't add up. Much of the press covered the announcement, eventual release etc.

I am just not buying that the media somehow was picking on poor Apple and hyping this. If Apple had called a press conference 10 days into this issue instead of 22 days, much of this would have already gone away.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
Steve Jobs was on his vacation... He had to come back from vacation, and they had to work day and night figuring out how to address this. They haven't been slacking off.

OTACORB

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Steve Jobs was on his vacation... He had to come back from vacation, and they had to work day and night figuring out how to address this. They haven't been slacking off.

Well we figured that out within the first few days! LOL He should have done a satellite hook-up and stayed on vacation, all that money he's got! hehehe

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
Hahaha.. Screw Brangelina, I want Steve Jobs to adopt me...

EDIT:
holy crap, I just found out Steve married his wife 3 months before I was born... If only they were in Canada, looking to adopt, and I was up for adoption. LOL

Last edited:

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
I hate flash.

I am one of the ones that wholeheartedly believes that the antenna issue received way too much media attention.

driftshot

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
The media just likes to talk about anything they think will bring them attention and internet traffic. Hyping this up only benefited them.