So, now that we have a date (thank god) I want to know from my fellow Canadians where you will be lining up to get your iPhone 4 on day 1.

I will be at the Yorkdale Apple Store bright and early.
    07-16-2010 08:20 PM
    Is the Apple store able to do upgrades on secondary accounts (not the main account holder)? If not, I'm SOL in terms of Apple Stores.

I might end up going to London and meeting up with my sister so we can go together like we did when the 3G came out. :P
    07-16-2010 08:25 PM
    Is the Apple store able to do upgrades on secondary accounts (not the main account holder)? If not, I'm SOL in terms of Apple Stores.

I might end up going to London and meeting up with my sister so we can go together like we did when the 3G came out. :P
    I think they can do it. I called and asked before and they said it works the exact same as any Rogers store. Just make sure you have the account holder put you on the account as a secondary contact so you can do upgrades and what not for the account.
    07-16-2010 10:14 PM
    What's the date for Canada? Missed that one somewhere!

I will be buying mine direct from Apple so I can have my phone unlocked as I travel lots to the US.
    07-16-2010 11:34 PM
    What's the date for Canada? Missed that one somewhere!

I will be buying mine direct from Apple so I can have my phone unlocked as I travel lots to the US.
    I am doing the same as I often travel as well. And July 30th.
    07-17-2010 12:17 AM
    Very cool. I hope that I have enough saved up by then. I may have to wait until the middle of August.
    07-17-2010 01:35 AM
    so if the account holder adds my name i can do the whole upgrade and what not even though im not 18?
    07-19-2010 12:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD