order bumpers online now get refund later?

solius

Nov 21, 2008
Visit site
I just did this as well. It will get refunded anyways and I can sell my current bumper to make a small profit. :)

mis204

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I just did this as well. It will get refunded anyways and I can sell my current bumper to make a small profit. :)

Apparently they are no longer being sold online... looks like we got the orders in on time, and im sure we will get ours before the rush for free bumpers occurs next week/whenever it happens...

solius

Nov 21, 2008
Visit site
Apparently they are no longer being sold online... looks like we got the orders in on time, and im sure we will get ours before the rush for free bumpers occurs next week/whenever it happens...

I see well I'm happy I went on and ordered one as soon as it was reported :). I just hope they don't make the refund process a huge hassle.

pendragyn

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
Steve said that they would not be able to make enough bumpers for everyone so they are offering a choice of cases. I'm planning on seeing what the choices are.

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
How about you just show patience, wait the week for them to announce it on the website, how do you know better cases offered wont be better than the bumper, the you'll ***** you got the bumper....so why not just wait?

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
My white bumper just came yesterday.

They also just charged my card yesterday.

Wonder how I'm going to get the refund..

solius

Nov 21, 2008
Visit site
@touchyphone

Because I ordered the white bumper and I think it's gonna look sexy on my black iPhone 4 :).

Honestly I don't think there is another case out that compliments the looks of the iPhone 4 as much as the bumper.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods