Losing my notes..

jsxr13s

Feb 4, 2010
Visit site
hi guys,
I am having problems keeping my notes updated.
I started keeping a log in my -Notes, along with other reminders and random ideas i jot down, like "to do lists," "grocery lists," etc.
However I'm having trouble recovering updated Notes and saving ones that I am updating on a regular basis.
In one of my notes I started a log (personal). And I go back to it a day later and it's gone. So I start a new log. And the next day I lose the new one I just created but recover the original note. (just one example)
And when i try to save a new one, the spinning wheel on my iphone 4's status bar just keeps on spinning.
What's going on? Any Help will be greatly appreciated

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Thanks to Evernote and Google Sync, I'll never lose another note or contact again. Not even if my phone crashes and I haven't backed it up in a month.

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
Same for me with mobile me. It is all synched over the air. So if anything ever happens I have it all and I can either find my phone or wipe it clean too!

sanjosemike

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
the same thing was happening to me yesterday with yahoo notes. up until now it was working seamlessly with iPhone notes. now I've lost a couple of to do lists. I think I'm gonna give ever note a try

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
over in the apple forum many people have reported having this same exact problem its a bug in the notes application hopefully apple will address it

jsxr13s

Feb 4, 2010
Visit site
First, Thanks to everyone who put in their two cents. I appreciate it.
So i took a look at my settings and apparently my notes are Defaulted to my Yahoo account.
I didn't even know. It just sucks because I really like to utilize the Notes application for so many things.
I hope APPLE does address this issue. But for now I'll look into a 3rd party app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2