I've been in this forum for a little while now, and I must say, your the only one that makes perfect sense 100% of the time. Can I follow you on twitter and read great stuff as this ?
    As long as I don't have to pay you.
    07-14-2010 10:58 PM
    Its like going to Wal-Mart and buying a PC that cant access the internet. Does it literally kill you? NO; Would u want them to make this right? YES!!!

AT&T is waiving my restocking fee...
    No, it's more like buying a pc that will access the internet, but won't access any website with a .org domain unless you use a proxy server.

Annoying? Yes. Deadly? No. Fixable? Yes. Did ya know this machine did it before you bought it? Yes? Then why the heck did you buy it?
    07-14-2010 11:02 PM
    El Jobso would not allow a product to ever re enter the hands of Apple. A recall will NEVER happen.
    07-14-2010 11:19 PM
    I love my iPhone 4, but even with my case when I touch it, signal drops, i've had more dropped calls than my 3gs in this same house I live in. It's weird because my data usually isn't a problem so much as the dropped calls, just the calls are affected by this annoyance. I dunno what they'll do, but I get important calls and it sucks not to be able to hold a conversation.
    07-15-2010 12:28 AM
    I must be one of a few people who's i4 actually works. I suppose I'm one of the lucky ones. Also, I would find it surprising to see Apple recall a product.
    07-15-2010 12:57 AM
    I don't see Jobs & Co. admitting to anything, nor do I see a recall happening. Although I like my iPhone 4, and don't have any ready plans to revert back to being a BlackBerry user any time soon...I am far from a fanboy of any kind.

Apple is by far the most arrogant and brand-centric company in existance, and although the statements issued by them so far and the "software update" that is promised soon are both band-aids attempting to cover a huge gaping wound...I doubt they will do any more than what is absolutely necessary to keep the outcry to a dull roar.

My iPhone 4 is only having intermittant proximity sensor issues...and none that a software update might indeed fix, so personally I'm happy either way. Of course...a new phone would always be nice!
    Verizon beats them in arrogance IMO. They
    were even arrogant before they had a good
    smartphone to write home about.
    07-15-2010 01:28 AM
    Annoying? Yes. Deadly? No. Fixable? Yes. Did ya know this machine did it before you bought it? Yes? Then why the heck did you buy it?
    Did i know the iPhone 4 had an issue BEFORE i bought it????????? NOOOOOO!! if i would have known, i would have waited...

How the hell could i have known it had an issue if i got it before launch date????????
    07-15-2010 03:23 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD