BlackBerry to iPhone

spcm0012

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Convince me to sell my BlackBerry to buy the iPhone 4 when it releases in Canada.

Everything I've heard so far is great, minus the antenna. I love my BlackBerry 9700 a lot, and it is only about 8 months old.

Convince me on the iPhone, the ads and what I've read so far have nearly got me.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Me too. The iPhone4 is really a cool piece of tech - the current antenna problem notwithstanding. Perhaps it's my location, but I have a good, strong AT&T signal, and have never encountered a single dropped call. My wife has my 9700 and we're both happy with that upgrade.

Moonbase0ne

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
I just ordered a iP4 yesterday. I currently have the BlackBerry Bold 9000. Been with BB since 2004 and am kind of tired of the phone for my own reasons.

Will try iPhone and see how it goes. 7 - 15 shipping days. Wasn't in any kind of hurry but then, my Trackball stopped scrolling up...

deeddawg

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
You need to own your decision, not rely on others to convince you.

I bought a used 3GS from someone locally via Craigslist for a good price so I could try out iOS4 and see if I liked it enough to sell my Blackberry 9700. I did and will upgrade to an iphone4 once I decide on white vs. black.

Rolf

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
My blackberry bold 9000 crapped out on me. The trackball failed (replaced it twice, blah blah) and I was fed up and wanted a new phone. I started looking at new phones and realized the iphone 4 came out a few days ago. I did some research, poked around on TiPB a little bit to get a feel for the community, and realized that the iPhone was miles ahead of any other phone out there. The amount of 3rd party support blew me away. So many accessories and stuff you can get, and the app store is limitless compared to the blackberry app store. I am totally drinking the iPhone kool-aid. I am sold. I am LOVING my iPhone. Not a single regret, other than blackberry instant email, but thats not a massive loss.

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
There are several threads on the BlackBerry-To-iPhone switch already. It really comes down to what's important to you...your priorities.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77