Folks,

I'm having a bit of a newb problem and was hoping if someone would be able to point me in the right direction of what needs to happen.

Captured some video from my Iphone 4 at a Tool concert yesterday. Link here - Unfortunately, as you can see it has gigantic black bars on both sides. I was recording with the phone in vertical (portrait) position rather than horizontal position which was probably my first mistake.

Are there any good ways for me to remedy this easily with the .MOV file that I have already? Even if I have to stretch it a bit, it would look better than it does now.

Thanks!
    07-11-2010 07:45 PM
    I think thats just the way it is same thing happened to me
    07-11-2010 07:48 PM
    If you use a Mac I would suggest putting it into iMovie HD(can't remember what it's called but it's the older one not the newest iMovie. Once you have it in there you can change the rotation and crop it. I'll update once I get on my MBP. I used to have the same problem with my 3G.
    07-11-2010 08:13 PM
    I don't have a MAC unfortunately. PC.

Any nice souls want to help out if I put it on a MobileMe or Skydrive fileshare? ;-)
    Last edited by eiger; 07-11-2010 at 08:19 PM.
    07-11-2010 08:16 PM
    I wont be back on my MBP till tomorrow if someone hasn't helped by then I'll give it a shot.
    07-11-2010 08:24 PM
    I wont be back on my MBP till tomorrow if someone hasn't helped by then I'll give it a shot.
    Awesome, appreciate it.
    07-11-2010 08:56 PM
    I ran into the same problem and it seems to be the way you hold it. If you hold it landscape and upload it, how does it look?
    07-12-2010 12:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD