Given the problems of the iPhone 4, should I buy the iP4 or should i just take the offer to buy the iPhone 3GS 32gb for $200 with AT&T?
    07-09-2010 04:13 PM
    well, in a perfect world... the "problems" should be fixed by Apple

not so sure if i would use my upgrade on a 3GS
    07-09-2010 04:16 PM
    i've heard of people having super problems, some having a few problems and some having none at all.

to me, its always about the individual experience.

so when i get the chance to play with the white iphone i will. and if it ****s up on me then i will go and switch over to another phone, but hey, it might work perfectly as well so it really depends.

i think you should give it a try though, before writing it off, esp since you have thirty days to return. (which is what its really for, not to swap out color)
    07-09-2010 04:23 PM
    Its not an upgrade, im actually coming back to AT&T and miss my white 32gb 3GS that i left for sprint 6 months ago, cant stand there service so i want to come back to AT&T, i miss having the iphone(and the ease of use + DROID sucks)
    07-09-2010 04:24 PM
    Let me just say, many folks phones work completely fine....the reason why it seems like some massive issue is because on the internet everything is way blown out. I have numerous friends w/ iP4s, most if not all have zero issues, with some have minor ones(proximity sensor) that can be fixed via update....hey do what you want, but the iP4 blows every phone out, you're missing out frankly.
    07-09-2010 04:58 PM
    simple answer is yes. Phone is worth it no matter how you look at it. I have had no issues with my phone so far by the way.
    07-09-2010 05:04 PM
    Let me just say, many folks phones work completely fine....the reason why it seems like some massive issue is because on the internet everything is way blown out. I have numerous friends w/ iP4s, most if not all have zero issues, with some have minor ones(proximity sensor) that can be fixed via update....hey do what you want, but the iP4 blows every phone out, you're missing out frankly.
    Good stuff, I agree completely.
    07-09-2010 06:13 PM
    As soon as it's in your hands, and you see that beautiful display... You'll be glad you did.
    07-09-2010 06:36 PM
    As soon as it's in your hands, and you see that beautiful display... You'll be glad you did.
    I agree, and like someone said, some people have NO issues, others have more than their share. You always have the time period to return it. And, it also seems like the issues people have with them are not isolated. I say get one!
    07-09-2010 06:41 PM
    If you happen to have an Apple Store in or near your area, that's also a huge plus. It's way easier dealing with employees at an Apple Store than having to go to any carrier's store and deal with those morons.
    07-09-2010 06:59 PM
    I would wait for some of the production and/or software bugs to be worked out. Love my iP4, but it's not without its issues...of course, I think most of that actually has to do with this shiny, slightly buggy iOS 4. The battery life is phenomenal, the processor speed and RAM increases are welcome, the camera is fantastic, and the display is gorgeous. It was definitely worth the upgrade from the 3GS, but I can't wait for this proximity sensor issue to be worked out. Other than that, I've had no problems at all!
    07-09-2010 07:04 PM
    I LOVE mine and not I agree that I wouldn't waste an upgrade on last year's phone.
    07-09-2010 08:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD