This is crazy, but I'm just wondering....

When I call some numbers in my contacts, the picture associated with that contact appears in the upper right hand corner of the Iphone, above the dial pad.

When I call others, the picture is larger and behind the dial pad.

I don't know what causes them to be different? Does anyone?

Thanks!
    07-09-2010 12:00 AM
    I think that this happens when you have you FB app linked to your contacts. It uses the pic from the persons FB profile pic.
    07-09-2010 12:04 AM
    Doesn't this have to do with Exchange accounts? Do you have contacts synced from an exchange account as well as other contacts?
    07-09-2010 12:08 AM
    If you attach the contact pic from the iPhone, you get full screen. If you bring in the contact pic from elsewhere (be it FB or your Exchange account), it's small in the corner.
    07-09-2010 12:45 AM
    If you attach the contact pic from the iPhone, you get full screen. If you bring in the contact pic from elsewhere (be it FB or your Exchange account), it's small in the corner.
    Once again your knowledge of the iPhone is a much welcome addition to TiPb.
    07-09-2010 12:55 AM
    So...If I put a picture using Contacts on my Macbook, the photo will be in the upper corner?
    07-09-2010 01:43 AM
    From what I understand (and my own experience), yes. Although I've never used a Mac, so that may be different. Try and let us know!
    07-09-2010 09:41 AM
    Alli is right, it depends on where they are added from. I add my pictures via the address book on OS X.
    07-09-2010 10:42 AM
    Thanks! Helpful. I was wondering about that.
    07-09-2010 11:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD