iPhone 4 (WHITE) Release date?

chassie0315

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm patiently waiting for the white iphone 4. And after hearing about some of the bugs with the first batch....I still want one.

Does anyone have the pre-order date and release/shipping date of the WHITE iphones?

xxDruMMer BoYxx

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
Some time this year....:D...jk...we are hearing June 19th, as they said middle of July. If anything by the end of July but their is nothing official other than second half of July by Apple themselves.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
I think Apple is just lazy. If HTC can make white EVOs, then Apple can make white iPhones in mass. There isn't anything special about painting glass white.

xxDruMMer BoYxx

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
lol...the white EVO is a joke..lol..its only the back..lol...that was sooo lame dont u think...but anyways..this is not a thread about that...

I think the whole they had "difficulties making them" probably is either to give them space between launches thus extending the hype, or they concentrated on making massive amounts of Ip4's before making the white and not be in the middle...who knows. just my opinion.

chassie0315

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the reply! :)

I just want to be on the list to receive one. I'm so envy of everyone with the iphone 4 now. I'm getting antsy lol :D:D

xxDruMMer BoYxx

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the reply! :)

I just want to be on the list to receive one. I'm so envy of everyone with the iphone 4 now. I'm getting antsy lol :D:D

Dont worry...im on the same boat as u. Only im looking at it on the bright side, by the time i get it, all those lil glitches will be ironed out, or at least closer to getting fixed...:D

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
I think Apple is just lazy. If HTC can make white EVOs, then Apple can make white iPhones in mass. There isn't anything special about painting glass white.

And how long has it been since the black Evo was released? Yeah...

And, they aren't painting the glass white. That's not how the iPhone is made.

ddot196

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I debated waiting to get a white one, but needless to say I just ordered a black one lol. I think the white is very clean and different looking, something new on the eyes, but I also know where I work I'd probably get a lot of crap about having a "pretty, girly, white phone" and never hear the end of it lol.

xxDruMMer BoYxx

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
someone who has creditable source (apple employee) says hes going to get it in a week or so, and that i'd have to wait a month. :(

"Who has credible source"....lol....And we are off with the credibility and rumors...and why would he get it in a week, and everybody a month from now...:rolleyes:..lol...i dont think Apple would do that...maybe the "genius" went up to his head...lol

greenapple

Jun 17, 2010
www.flickr.com
thats why i'm waiting to see but why

do you feel like you can say thats not right without any foundation to prove otherwise.

i suppose it could be because he knows someone at the apple store and gets it first while everyone else has to wait in line once, some time has passed so pple can't be swapping the black for the white. not everyone got it on the first day yo

but hey.

you could be right genius ;)

p.s i was basically guessing that the white iphone would come out officially on july 31st.

anyone order that 20k diamond white iphone that was debuted recently?

Last edited:

xxDruMMer BoYxx

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
thats why i'm waiting to see but why

do you feel like you can say thats not right without any foundation to prove otherwise.

i suppose it could be because he knows someone at the apple store and gets it first while everyone else has to wait in line once, some time has passed so pple can't be swapping the black for the white. not everyone got it on the first day yo

but hey.

you could be right genius ;)

Nope, me no genius..:p just know theirs always someone that works at apple or "knows someone that knows someones grandma" works at apple and claiming they know stuff just so they sound cool...lol seen it too many times...but ur right...i have no foundation to prove otherwise, just experience on what ive seen with other mobile devices and claims about "release early" or "exclusivity"... :D

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I'm much more interested in changing the back on mine to white... someone out there needs to make the backs in all kinds of different colors lol

gern blanston

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Dont worry...im on the same boat as u. Only im looking at it on the bright side, by the time i get it, all those lil glitches will be ironed out, or at least closer to getting fixed...:D

Or maybe the white will have issues of its own since Apple has had unexpected manufacturing challenges? :D

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW