so I just got a new iphone and I need some help. when I had my blackberry, I was able to sent appointments via email to my wifes smartphone directly from my phone. How do I do this from the iphone?
    07-06-2010 04:57 PM
    The way I do it is my wife and I both use Google calendar. We each have our own accounts and our own calendars synced to our phones, but we created one calendar that we set up to share between our accounts. That way when I add anything to that calendar through the calendar app, it's added to both our accounts automatically.
    07-06-2010 05:11 PM
    The way I do it is my wife and I both use Google calendar. We each have our own accounts and our own calendars synced to our phones, but we created one calendar that we set up to share between our accounts. That way when I add anything to that calendar through the calendar app, it's added to both our accounts automatically.
    +1 for Google Calendar. An alternative is Apple's own MobileMe, but that's an extra $100 a year for extras you may not need.

Simply put, there's really no way to "send" something "directly" to another's smartphone, but a mutual calendar-sync solution is the closest thing.
    07-06-2010 05:28 PM
    When my wife an I both had blackberries, I was able to send a calendar contact by "adding an invitee" from my addressbook on my berry this would add the calendar event to my wifes berry via email. We use my yahoo account as a shared calendar. Now I can send appointmentments to her via yahoo, but not from the phone. I looking for a work around to send her the calendar from the phone
    07-06-2010 05:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD