The bars are a lie

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
It's a software issue in terms of Apple screwed up from day one on their algorithum. They will apply a more accurate one. I for one want a signal meter that has some basis in reality and now showing me 5 bars when I have 1. I need a real signal meter, NOT a BS meter.

Now as to the ridiculous nature of class action lawsuits, first the only parties who make any money are the lawyers, Apple's and the Class Action Attorney's who take the case on contingency.

If people are truly outraged, incensed about this and feel they were cheated or lied to (same people who would run down an old lady for an iPhone4) then contact your State Attorney General and the FTC. Put some real heat on Apple where it may actually do somehing.

I purchased an iPhone knowing this is the issue, if it happens to me I will figure out how to work within it. The only thing you could get Jobs on is the magical BS part he spouted on about regarding the antenna. Certainly Nokia thinks so.

Love my Apple gear, I just don't trust Job's and why shoud I.

Then they should just return them and shut up lol... is my take... just my .02 worth

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
I purchased an iPhone knowing this is the issue, if it happens to me I will figure out how to work within it. The only thing you could get Jobs on is the magical BS part he spouted on about regarding the antenna. Certainly Nokia thinks so.

Love my Apple gear, I just don't trust Job's and why shoud I.

wow, really??? i guess u didnt get it on launch day like alot of us did...

...im not going to lie, i thought about returning it but the reception issue is something i can live with because im used to ATT's spotty service...

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
You know what I didn't get it on launch day. I see no reason to stand in line and wait for something you can pretty reasonably get within a week or two without the aggravation.

Jobs is neither going to admit to faulty design, nor is he going to given away anything because he doesn't give a rats . . . I would agree that if users are unhappy they should a) return for a FULL refund, b) have the option to downgrade their 3G/3GS to OS 3.x or keep it at iOS4.

Its easy to get caught up in the hype machine and Apple does a great job generating that hype. But plenty of people were commenting concern about the display before it went on sale, and yet they moved like a brush fire in San Bernadina Valley.

I still say if your pissed off enough take it to a gov't entity who can actually push Apple to do something instead of making lawyers rich off of it.

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
I still say if your pissed off enough take it to a gov't entity who can actually push Apple to do something instead of making lawyers rich off of it.

The iPhone 12 will be out before the government moves on anything. The only thing the government does quickly is spend our tax dollars.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
Woah, that's a long read. However you have to admit though that it is a problem sometimes... In low signal areas like my apartment, I have to be incredibly careful about how I hold it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen