So I downloaded the AT&T Mobile Banking app from the app store and was surprised to see my bank was available to use with it, as it's a small credit union. I entered all my information, got the security code sent to my email, and entered it. But when I entered the code, I got this error message. I tried again like three times and still got the same thing. Anyone else ever run into this problem with the app? Is it with the app or my bank?

07-04-2010 11:37 PM
    I use this app and it works flawlessly all the time. I also belong to one of the more popular "chain banks." It's quite possible your credit union has another layer of security in place. Since I've never had a problem setting this up, I'm not sure what else it could be.
    07-05-2010 12:12 AM
    Check with your bank to make sure that they don't have to do anything on their end to enable mobile banking
    07-05-2010 09:28 AM
    what can u do with this app? i have BoA
    07-08-2010 02:54 PM
    what can u do with this app? i have BoA
    Good question. BoA has its own app (as you probably know), as does my own bank, Chase, and a few other of the larger banks. Curious enough to maybe download this thing myself
    07-08-2010 03:46 PM
    Chase has a very powerful app, IMO. I love being able to take pictures of my expense reimbursement checks, or any check, and have it deposited without ever leaving the app. There are app deposit limits per 30 days, but since I don't get a lot of checks to deposit, their limits don't affect me.
    07-08-2010 03:55 PM
    Chase has a very powerful app, IMO. I love being able to take pictures of my expense reimbursement checks, or any check, and have it deposited without ever leaving the app. There are app deposit limits per 30 days, but since I don't get a lot of checks to deposit, their limits don't affect me.
    i envy u for that lol... wish BoA comes out with something similar
    07-08-2010 04:08 PM
    I just tested this with a small check. If I find it reliable ( which I don't expect it not to be ) I don't think I'll be going to an ATM to deposit my checks every again. I like you, don't have a lot of checks to deposit, maybe one a month.
    07-08-2010 04:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD