pre-signing headache

anjru0805

Apr 16, 2009
Visit site
So my iPhone has finally shipped today. I realized I wouldn't be home when it would be delivered so I wanted to print out a pre-sign form. No easy task.

I clicked on the "pre-sign for this shipment" link and was prompted to enter my Apple ID. When I bought the iPhone, I didn't log in with my Apple ID and use that information, I checked out as a Guest. I was at a dead end. I called Apple.

"Jeff" told me to go to apple.com/go/shipment and that I could print out a pre-sign form with just my order number and zip code. Done deal. False. I could redirect it to a new address, have them hold it at FedEx and pick it up, and two more, correct my address or have it redirected to Apple. Pre-sign form? Nowhere to be found. Thanks, Jeff. I called Apple.

"Sharon" told me she couldn't email me a pre-sign form because its less than 24 hours since it shipped. She told me to call back tomorrow and wait on the phone again. Thanks, Sharon.

Has anyone else run into this situation? It seems impossibly simple yet so complicated.

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I haven't heard of this, but I guess that's one of the drawbacks to logging in as a guest on anyone's site you order from...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2