I have an appointment with Apple...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimwit

Jan 28, 2010
Visit site
John T,
the big difference between the iPhone 4 & the examples you cite is: those devices do NOT require you to hold them in an un-natural fashion in order for them to work. They all perform their function regardless of where your hand is.

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
I have thoroughly enjoyed my Iphone 4, granted I have made a few adjustments to how I hold the phone but it has now become a habit to hold it a new way. I am not so important that I cant make a few compromises to get the desired result.

If I were unable to get the desired results I would go elsewhere, simple. no fuss, no crying, no stress. If I feel a company is treating me unfairly, I leave that company. why oh why then, are there sooooo many people that come here and complain? This is not the Apple or AT&T website I don't care that your unhappy.

on the other hand this site is a great place to find solutions to problems that you might be having. Please post your problems freely and I will help if I can. I am sorry for my tirade but it gets difficult to weed through the complainers to actually try and help the people that are looking for answers.

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
Realists? Lol. Man, if you don't like the iPhone 4 that's cool. Take it back. Simple as that. People saying they like it or work arou d the problems are suddenly fanboys? Vote with your money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR