I just received my casemate vroom case. I have to say the build quality is great. At 14.99 shipped it doesn't break the bank and it comes with a screen protector.

iPhone 4 Silicone Case, Vroom Case for iPhone 4 by Case-mate

What case are you using? Why did you choose it and how do you like it?

So far I'm really diggin this vroom case. It really exceeded my expectations.
    07-02-2010 01:38 AM
    07-02-2010 01:43 AM
    ^^lmao....
    07-02-2010 01:54 AM
    I got a body glove case from ATT. $29 Pretty high, but has a clear plastic back, and fits more snug than the bumpers. I really like it, slides in and out of my pocket really easily, vrs. the rubber ones like the Vroom.
    07-02-2010 03:47 AM
    i just ordered the Griffin technology Reveal case and Zagg shields
    07-02-2010 03:59 AM
    I got a body glove case from ATT. $29 Pretty high, but has a clear plastic back, and fits more snug than the bumpers. I really like it, slides in and out of my pocket really easily, vrs. the rubber ones like the Vroom.
    that must be a very tight fit because my bumper is extremely snug.
    07-02-2010 07:16 AM
    I went and bought the Griffin Reveal right after I got my phone. Got too paranoid about dropping or damaging it, so I went to Best Buy during lunch and this one was the best they had (I was also looking at the luxo case, but since I don't have a dock and haven't decided whether I'm getting one, the reveal was the better option). I really like it. It has a clear back and rubber sides. It seems a lot like the apple bumper case, just with more protection. For a quick hold-me-over type case, I really like it and don't see myself changing anytime soon.
    07-02-2010 08:36 AM
    http://forum.tipb.com/iphone-ipad-ip...e-4-cases.html

Please search before posting.

Thread closed.
    07-02-2010 11:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD