So, I wake up and find a voicemail on my phone. From Best Buy. After pre ordering my phone on the 15th, it has arrived at the store.

So, I throw on my flippy floppies, and head on down to find a man looking very confused as to why I was there asking for my iPhone.

Not quite sure who it was that called me, but no iPhone had arrived at the store. I called the number back, and sure enough, it was that Best Buy store.

Upon asking, he is clueless as to when Best Buy will receive them. Has anyone heard any rumblings or rumors as to when Apple plans on shipping more iPhones to Best Buys?
    07-02-2010 01:12 AM
    Thats odd. It wasn't maybe another store location was it? hmm...I went to my Best Buy looking for any in-stock i4 and was practically bitten by the staff - "No, we don't have any in-stock, I'm going to tattoo that on my forehead. Man I hate that phone."
    LOL wow - I hope your Best Buy is nicer then mine!! And hope you figure out who called ya!
    07-02-2010 01:25 AM
    hmm, maybe call back and ask for a manager, maybe no one relayed the message to a couple of the floor associates? possible situation.
    07-02-2010 01:29 AM
    Yeah the people at my Best Buy arent very friendly either. Im sure they get asked about the iPhone 4 100 times a day. But still, maybe they shouldnt work in customer service if they cant handle it.

As for another Best Buy it couldnt have been, thats the only one I go to.
    07-02-2010 01:48 AM
    I would have played them the voicemail and demanded something for wasting your time!

I agree if they can't handle customers asking for a hot product stfu and go work flipping burgers or something. stupid kids!
    07-02-2010 01:59 AM
    Playing the voicemail definitely would have been a good idea.

Very weird situation..
    07-02-2010 02:19 AM
    Pretty sure BBY stores received shipments yesterday(wednesday).
    07-02-2010 02:31 AM
    Yeah well, I have this weird OCD thing where if I have voicemails or texts sitting in my inbox, i have to delete them. Not sure why.

But I did show him in the missed calls the number from the store.
    07-02-2010 12:22 PM
    Yeah well, I have this weird OCD thing where if I have voicemails or texts sitting in my inbox, i have to delete them. Not sure why.

But I did show him in the missed calls the number from the store.
    And what did he have to say to that?
    07-02-2010 02:27 PM
    @ Random
    i also preorder my ip4 from BB on the 15th on the 24th they only got 10 i was left waiting for the nxt shipment. I got the call on the 30th that they were there, got mine and with nothing but great service, no waiting in line the guy even went the extra mile and transfered the line between me and my wife since she was the 1 who could upgrade but the phone was going on my line. Dont know where u live but that suks that they did that 2 u, I only waitied 6day to get my phone, I live in Md
    07-02-2010 02:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD