07-01-2010 11:25 AM
    Funniest thing in the world IMO. It's not even 30
    days and can be returned. At least wait for the
    26th of July (1st business day after 24th) to do
    this.
    07-01-2010 11:27 AM
    i'm not surprised (class law suit wise), this is america after all!

i am surprised that it is maryland first and not california though.
    07-01-2010 11:27 AM
    i'm not surprised (class law suit wise), this is america after all!

i am surprised that it is maryland first and not california though.
    Haha... so true! California seems to be its own
    country some times.
    07-01-2010 11:28 AM
    this.

LOL, never thought of it that way.... yeah this is clearly even more stupid now lol... someone trying to cash in on an easy payday lol
    07-01-2010 11:31 AM
    LOL, never thought of it that way.... yeah this is clearly even more stupid now lol... someone trying to cash in on an easy payday lol
    Must be a brand new law firm trying to get to
    some name recognition... lol. Stupid. Then
    again, it's America, they may just get a
    settlement or win the case against Apple/ATT.
    07-01-2010 11:34 AM
    Must be a brand new law firm trying to get to
    some name recognition... lol. Stupid. Then
    again, it's America, they may just get a
    settlement or win the case against Apple/ATT.
    And say it with me... the point of a class action lawsuit is to make the law firm rich... very little of the payout ever gets to the "class"... #legalfail
    07-01-2010 11:39 AM
    We seriously need some kind of tort reform here in America. Somebody stubs a toe and the ambulance chasers come out of the woodwork.
    07-01-2010 12:10 PM
    this.
    technically they could of had the iphone 3gs they swapped within 30 days for the iphone 4 putting them outside of the 30day trial lol just saying lol still ridiculous though
    07-01-2010 12:21 PM
    Apple needs to be sued. They need to be beaten, tarred and feathered. However, that only applies if they have a chance to fix it and they don't. I don't see a point in suing someone if there was never a chance to fix it.
    07-01-2010 12:29 PM
    Exactly. If they can't fix this issue they need to be sued, however the phone has barely been in-hand for a week.

These people are going to look even more stupid when Apple fixes this issue before 2 weeks pass.
    07-01-2010 01:38 PM
    I don't think there has EVER been a smartphone released that didn't have some sort of glitch... it's not like they sold a phone that doesn't work lol.... Apple has always been good about fixing issues relatively quickly and we won't need 5 different updates for the same issue...

I'm sure it'll be fixed/resolved quickly
    07-01-2010 02:39 PM
    Even better thing is today I used my friends 3GS with iOS4 on it and the death grip dropped his signal as well. I watched it with my own eyes and once I saw that it made me happy to think a simple software fix should fix this issue.
    07-01-2010 05:24 PM
    I think this will just push them to fix this these issues if they are actually fixable. So, I have no issues with a lawsuit. If that keeps Apple getting bad press and pushes them off their rear-ends to fix this, then that is a win in itself for consumers. If this turns out to actually just be a design flaw then a law suit is appropriate, but as many said we have to see first if a software upgrade can do the job.
    07-02-2010 12:27 AM
    i agree they should wait
    07-02-2010 01:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD