Visit site
Funniest thing in the world IMO. It's not even 30
days and can be returned. At least wait for the
26th of July (1st business day after 24th) to do
this.

greenapple

Jun 17, 2010
www.flickr.com
i'm not surprised (class law suit wise), this is america after all!

i am surprised that it is maryland first and not california though.

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
this.

LOL, never thought of it that way.... yeah this is clearly even more stupid now lol... someone trying to cash in on an easy payday lol

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
LOL, never thought of it that way.... yeah this is clearly even more stupid now lol... someone trying to cash in on an easy payday lol
Must be a brand new law firm trying to get to
some name recognition... lol. Stupid. Then
again, it's America, they may just get a
settlement or win the case against Apple/ATT.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Must be a brand new law firm trying to get to
some name recognition... lol. Stupid. Then
again, it's America, they may just get a
settlement or win the case against Apple/ATT.

And say it with me... the point of a class action lawsuit is to make the law firm rich... very little of the payout ever gets to the "class"... #legalfail

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
We seriously need some kind of tort reform here in America. Somebody stubs a toe and the ambulance chasers come out of the woodwork.

moody6635

Sep 18, 2009
Visit site
this.

technically they could of had the iphone 3gs they swapped within 30 days for the iphone 4 putting them outside of the 30day trial lol just saying lol still ridiculous though

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Apple needs to be sued. They need to be beaten, tarred and feathered. However, that only applies if they have a chance to fix it and they don't. I don't see a point in suing someone if there was never a chance to fix it.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
Exactly. If they can't fix this issue they need to be sued, however the phone has barely been in-hand for a week.

These people are going to look even more stupid when Apple fixes this issue before 2 weeks pass.

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I don't think there has EVER been a smartphone released that didn't have some sort of glitch... it's not like they sold a phone that doesn't work lol.... Apple has always been good about fixing issues relatively quickly and we won't need 5 different updates for the same issue...

I'm sure it'll be fixed/resolved quickly

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
Even better thing is today I used my friends 3GS with iOS4 on it and the death grip dropped his signal as well. I watched it with my own eyes and once I saw that it made me happy to think a simple software fix should fix this issue.

OTACORB

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I think this will just push them to fix this these issues if they are actually fixable. So, I have no issues with a lawsuit. If that keeps Apple getting bad press and pushes them off their rear-ends to fix this, then that is a win in itself for consumers. If this turns out to actually just be a design flaw then a law suit is appropriate, but as many said we have to see first if a software upgrade can do the job.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods