Any one seen these cases, or have one ? I kinda like it and for the price it beats buying the bumper from apple. incipio

4-cases/iphone-4-silicrylic-crystal-case/]Incipio Carrying Cases - iPhone 4 SILICRYLIC Silicone Case with Acrylic Shell

What are you thoughts? What cases are you using? Any recommendations?

New member hi everyone!
    07-01-2010 10:52 AM
    I guess someone else will have to post the link. Your post count has to be 10 or greater to post links.
    07-01-2010 11:22 AM
    07-01-2010 11:23 AM
    I wont buy anything acrylic. It scratches very easily.
    07-01-2010 11:29 AM
    hmm looks nice, maybe in another color for me tho, i would check out navy blue or black, maybe silver and white. i will have to keep those in mind.
    07-01-2010 01:43 PM
    Griffin Technology: Reveal for iPhone 4 - Ultra-thin hard-shell case

I just got this one. Kind of like a bumper with a clear back. I just left the factory plastic backing on the phone for extra protection. I'm real happy with it; got it at Best Buy.
    07-01-2010 07:19 PM
    I wont buy anything acrylic. It scratches very easily.
    These cases are SILICRYLIC Silicone and they do not scratch. One of my co-worker bought one when she ordered her iPhone 4 from AT&T. It arrived with the iPhone 4. You can't scratch it because it is more silicone based than anything. It is a very nice case, though I prefer the Incipio Feather, because you can use most docks without removing the case. Plus having a screen protector isn't impacted with bubbling up because of the design.
    07-02-2010 12:24 AM
    Griffin Technology: Reveal for iPhone 4 - Ultra-thin hard-shell case

I just got this one. Kind of like a bumper with a clear back. I just left the factory plastic backing on the phone for extra protection. I'm real happy with it; got it at Best Buy.
    nice! i got that too the day of launch at best buy as well. i LOVE this case!!!
    07-02-2010 01:57 AM
    When I get mine, I'll probably wait for the Otterbox. I have one for my 3G & love it.

iPhone 4 Cases // OtterBox.com
    07-02-2010 02:07 AM
    Ive always hated how clunky and big the otter box cases are. that and they hide the beauty of the iPhone! just my $0.02 though.
    07-02-2010 02:15 AM
    I honestly think you could take an iPhone with an otterbox case and just hum it up against a brick wall. I wonder if they are bulletproof?
    07-02-2010 02:22 AM
    that is the one nice thing about otter box. they are def strong! i bet if you shoot it though it will break like if you drop glass it breaks!!!
    07-02-2010 02:24 AM
    How do you pocket that thing? Lol, better have some baggy jeans
    07-02-2010 02:27 AM
    Ive always hated how clunky and big the otter box cases are. that and they hide the beauty of the iPhone! just my $0.02 though.
    My 2 cents too, they are great at protecting, but defeats the whole purpose of having a slim beautifully designed phone. My son though who has a habit of destroying everything he comes into contact with, has always used one and never has any issues with his iPhone. What I also hate about them is you can't dock them without peeling them out of that case. That would drive me nuts.

Incipio finally got the feather cases, so I am waiting on it to arrive now. I like it because it works great with the Invisible Shield and also allows for docking with the case on. The one I bought from Best Buy will be going back soon as it arrives.
    07-02-2010 03:14 AM
    I agree with you!! But, on the other hand, they are wonderful for clumsy people like me who drop everything over & over!! Looks like the i4 case won't be quite as bulky.
    07-02-2010 09:05 AM
    . . . . . What I also hate about them is you can't dock them without peeling them out of that case. That would drive me nuts.
    A Dock Extension Cable is one possible solution to that problem:

USB Dock Extension Cable For Apple iPhone iPod Touch - Meritline.com

'Course, this won't hold the iPhone in that nice upright position, but it does allow for most docking benefits without having to remove the Otterbox case.
    Last edited by kgvickers; 07-02-2010 at 09:22 AM.
    07-02-2010 09:17 AM
    http://forum.tipb.com/iphone-ipad-ip...e-4-cases.html

Thread closed - please search before posting.
    07-02-2010 10:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD