Iphone 4 case

Status
Not open for further replies.

tommyb_23

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Any one seen these cases, or have one ? I kinda like it and for the price it beats buying the bumper from apple. incipio

4-cases/iphone-4-silicrylic-crystal-case/]Incipio Carrying Cases - iPhone 4 SILICRYLIC Silicone Case with Acrylic Shell

What are you thoughts? What cases are you using? Any recommendations?

New member hi everyone!

jables

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
hmm looks nice, maybe in another color for me tho, i would check out navy blue or black, maybe silver and white. i will have to keep those in mind.

OTACORB

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I wont buy anything acrylic. It scratches very easily.

These cases are SILICRYLIC Silicone and they do not scratch. One of my co-worker bought one when she ordered her iPhone 4 from AT&T. It arrived with the iPhone 4. You can't scratch it because it is more silicone based than anything. It is a very nice case, though I prefer the Incipio Feather, because you can use most docks without removing the case. Plus having a screen protector isn't impacted with bubbling up because of the design.

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
Ive always hated how clunky and big the otter box cases are. that and they hide the beauty of the iPhone! just my $0.02 though.

cking1786

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
I honestly think you could take an iPhone with an otterbox case and just hum it up against a brick wall. I wonder if they are bulletproof?

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
that is the one nice thing about otter box. they are def strong! i bet if you shoot it though it will break like if you drop glass it breaks!!!

OTACORB

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Ive always hated how clunky and big the otter box cases are. that and they hide the beauty of the iPhone! just my $0.02 though.

My 2 cents too, they are great at protecting, but defeats the whole purpose of having a slim beautifully designed phone. My son though who has a habit of destroying everything he comes into contact with, has always used one and never has any issues with his iPhone. What I also hate about them is you can't dock them without peeling them out of that case. That would drive me nuts.

Incipio finally got the feather cases, so I am waiting on it to arrive now. I like it because it works great with the Invisible Shield and also allows for docking with the case on. The one I bought from Best Buy will be going back soon as it arrives.

Ariyala

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site

I agree with you!! But, on the other hand, they are wonderful for clumsy people like me who drop everything over & over!! Looks like the i4 case won't be quite as bulky.

kgvickers

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member