July 14 Ship Date

sirmastersephiroth

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
I just checked my status and it's no longer backordered. I don't have a ship date but at least I saw a change online, which makes me happy. My sister just ordered one yesterday (July 9). It would be funny (for her) if her's arrived before mine (ordered on July 2).

bigdawg901

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
I got my golden ticket yesterday. I'm very excited! It should be here by July 15. My friend bought his iPhone 4 from Best Buy this past Tuesday. I'm going to Best Buy to buy a case tomorrow.

Rolf

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I just received my golden ticket as well. Ordered July 2nd, shipping from Ft. Worth Texas to Exton, PA, should arrive on the 12th. AT&T told me 7-10 days, and they really took full advantage of the 10 days!

ptb127

Dec 14, 2008
Visit site
I just checked my status and it's no longer backordered. I don't have a ship date but at least I saw a change online, which makes me happy. My sister just ordered one yesterday (July 9). It would be funny (for her) if her's arrived before mine (ordered on July 2).

That usually means it will ship in 24 hours, at least from my experience that's what should happen.

ptb127

Dec 14, 2008
Visit site
I ordered one on the at&t premier site on thursday 7/8 and it shipped today 7/11 .. fed ex hasn't updated tracking info yet so I should have it tuesday..

elementbt

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
@ebarne Im also comming from a BB 9700. Mine will be here thursday 7/15. I love my blackberry and am still alittle nervous about switching.. Is there anything Im gonna miss?

elementbt

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
@glyphics Mine is in jersey to.. and I live in philly.. It took only 2 days from China to New Jersey.. but it will supposedly take 4 days from jersey to philly lol how does that make sense? bout to just drive to Newark and pick it up

saintofsteel

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
@glyphics Mine is in jersey to.. and I live in philly.. It took only 2 days from China to New Jersey.. but it will supposedly take 4 days from jersey to philly lol how does that make sense? bout to just drive to Newark and pick it up

I sometimes wish that was really an option.

Rolf

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
@ebarne Im also comming from a BB 9700. Mine will be here thursday 7/15. I love my blackberry and am still alittle nervous about switching.. Is there anything Im gonna miss?

I'm coming from the 9000. As far as I can tell, the iPhone is a total upgrade over anything blackberry at this stage. Aside from blackberry messenger and true push email and potentially a physical keyboard, I don't think there's anything to be worried about. Dive into it head first!

On a side note, does anyone know why "buytriactol.com" is in my "already pinged" portion of trackbacks?

McIPhone

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
Ordered two 32g black IP4's from Apple Store 6/16. Promised to ship 7/14. Actually shipped 7/7. Out for delivery today!:D

Mac

Last edited:

elementbt

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Mine just showed up!!! wasnt supposed to be here till thursday!! Have a paper to write today but now a large distraction has just showed up at my door lol