July 14 Ship Date

realpatmurphy

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Just got this today. Put on list last Friday the 2nd.

"You're moving up the priority list. Thanks for your patience.

We wanted to check in and let you know that we are working hard to get your iPhone to you as soon as possible. We are receiving regular shipments and will be in touch as soon as yours arrives.

If you'd like to cancel your iPhone reservation, please click here.

Sincerely,
The Apple Retail Store team"

Anyone else get an email like this before the email to pick one up? Maybe a day or two? I'm praying!!!

profitone

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Ordered from AT&T premier on July 3-- iPhone 4 delivered on the 7th-- I thought I was gonna have to wait a month! Hahaha-- typing this on it now--

Order Number:
Date Ordered: 07/03/10
Apple IPH 4 32GB BLK PHONE
Shipped
07/05/10
FEDX
408639xxxxxxx

Att customer since 1998...also have Uverse -- I've paid AT&T off to ship fast I guess...

Last edited:

elementbt

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Its not even just the premiere site.. Its at&t in general.. My cousin ordered one last thursday and received it today. But I do agree it is very unfair that some of use that ordered it 3 weeks ago haven't even had it ship yet. Not to mention I believe that orders through apple ship from foxcon so it will take forever.

sirmastersephiroth

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
Its not even just the premiere site.. Its at&t in general.. My cousin ordered one last thursday and received it today. But I do agree it is very unfair that some of use that ordered it 3 weeks ago haven't even had it ship yet. Not to mention I believe that orders through apple ship from foxcon so it will take forever.

I ordered from an AT&T store and on Friday, July 2 and it's still "In Progress" and backordered.

Rolf

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Yes I also ordered on July 2nd through AT&T. Seeing people that ordered after me receive their phone makes me quite bitter lol. I suppose the proper, mature way to see it would be to say that in time we will all receive our device, with patience.

sschae81

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Got mine today!!!

I ordered mine on June 22nd, received the email saying it was shipped on the 5th, email said deliver by July 13th, 1630. Received it from Fedex today! I was very surprised because it didn't leave Alaska until 1630 yesterday and made it all the way to Missouri in 18 hours +/- time difference.

Madscotsman

Nov 10, 2008
Visit site
Ordered (2) 16GBs on 7/5, just hoping that I actually get it in the 7-14 day timeframe that AT&T says I will. Kinda worried though since I see people who ordered the phone back in june still waiting with their orders on backorder. I've also seen people who ordered their phones within the last week who already have theirs in hand. Can't figure out how AT&T is filling these orders

AZMerf

Jul 4, 2008
Visit site
I ordered mine from the local AT&T store the evening of June 29th and received it in the mail on July 8th. Basically 6 business days. They said it would be 5 to 10 business days. Funny thing is I never recieved a notice that it shipped. It just showed up on my door yesterday. Not complaining though.

mpaquette

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
Mine was delivered to the at&t store late this morning. Just brought it home and I'm charging it. Since this is my first iPhone, I guess I have some learnin' to go and do.