Won't activate iPhone 4

jwhit2

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
I just got an iPhone 4 that I bought on eBay. I put in a new sim card that works on another iPhone 4 but I cant get the ebay phone to activate. The itunes screen will only show the orignal persons phone and asks for ssn and zip. the guy even gave me the info and it still wont activate. Does anyone know a work around??? Spent 4 hours with apple tech support and Att and none of them could get it.

olexiyb

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
The same issue

Hi,

I have exactly the same issue. Were you able to resolve yours?
I started to hate apple and AT&T

--
Olexiy

Watcher

May 29, 2009
Visit site
SIMS are locked to serial numbers and IMEI's of the iPhone 4s. Sorry, you're gonna have to go to either AT&T or Apple. I'm afraid there's no circumventing the system, guys, unless you activate it in another country and live there.

vicky222114

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
Relay

i think it is a personal problems, many iPhone users is facing such issues. It seems that you can over come this kind of problems by some apps. Maybe you'd better find some apps to help you.

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
i think it is a personal problems, many iPhone users is facing such issues. It seems that you can over come this kind of problems by some apps. Maybe you'd better find some apps to help you.

you can't download "some apps" with an iPhone that won't activate. Try doing a restore like mentioned above and setup as a new iPhone and see if that works.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner