Hi everyone everytime I plug in my iPhone it says something like "The iPhone Cannot Be Used Because The Apple Mobile Device Service Is Not Started"
    What do I have to do!?
    06-30-2010 12:48 AM
    You need to start the The Apple Mobile Device Service
    06-30-2010 01:05 AM
    If you have a pc go to the start menu, in the search box type services. Then select services in the search results. A box will open an one of the items listed in it will be called apple mobile device, right click and start it. Then re launch iTunes.
    06-30-2010 01:05 AM
    Does anyone have any idea why even when you set the Apple Mobile Device Service to automatically start it doesn't? Each time I reboot I have to manually go in and start this service and I set it to Automatically start and hit Apply but after rebooting I'm back where I am.

I have had to go to an older version of Bonjour because apps like Docs To Go and SplashID won't wireless sync with the current versions of Bonjour. I thought surely that would be fixed with 9.2 iTunes but it hasn't.
    06-30-2010 08:31 AM
    I've got this problem, too, only if I look it up in the start menu etc. it's not disabled. It's already on Automatic, but it still keeps showing the error when I start up iTunes.
    03-12-2012 05:18 PM
    So how about reinstall itunes, and when uninstall itunes, it need us to uninstall the Apple Mobile Devices Support and Apple Application Support too at the same time on a PC.then install the itunes.
    03-12-2012 11:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD