a couple questions

jables

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
hello, i just had a couple questions and was hoping someone might be able to answer them. right now i have a iphone 3gs 16gb, i want to upgrade right now, but i wanted to know if people who did that upgrade to the iphone 4 are happy with it. and also what are good ways to sell the 3gs? i found a cashforiphones but i dont know if its good way to go, they offer me 190 for it, where gazelle offers 137 huge difference. i havent used ebay much, last i did, it was set to a paypal. is there a way i can get it to my bank account? im sorry for all these questions, just want to be sure before i make the jump lol.

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
hello, i just had a couple questions and was hoping someone might be able to answer them. right now i have a iphone 3gs 16gb, i want to upgrade right now, but i wanted to know if people who did that upgrade to the iphone 4 are happy with it. and also what are good ways to sell the 3gs? i found a cashforiphones but i dont know if its good way to go, they offer me 190 for it, where gazelle offers 137 huge difference. i havent used ebay much, last i did, it was set to a paypal. is there a way i can get it to my bank account? im sorry for all these questions, just want to be sure before i make the jump lol.

Sold my 3GS on ebay for $288 ... listed at 99 cents.. no reserve... 3 day auction, and it was a 16GB black and it was flawless with a few cases thrown in...

as for the difference... I couldn't be more thrilled !! between the display, battery life and camera alone it's more than you could ask for... add in everything else, 720 HD vid... facetime, cam flash... etc etc

VERY HAPPY with the upgrade

jables

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
i just ordered my iphone 4, now to wait and sell my 3gs, might try ebay at first and if now luck go to those other sites, thanks for your comments on this. i appreciate it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73