iPhone 4 - 16 or 32 GB

morgantm89

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site
I had the 32gb 3GS and got the 16gb 4. I don't listen to 90% of my music on the phone and half the time its streaming pandora anyway so I had no need for the extra space.

BamaSteve

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
if you're like me, you'll continue to "think again" until you've got it. I've already told the guy to get me a 32, so I figure no turning back now. Hopefully I'll regain most of it whenever I try to sell it.

Ariyala

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
yeah, i'm just like that. I have all night to think about it, because out of stock or not, I'm getting one tomorrow. I'm thinking 32G black. But then again...... haha

OTACORB

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Better to have the space and not need it, then the need it and not have it. Especially with the excellent camera and 720p video. I don't want to be caught short while on a trip being able to take pictures and video.

Ariyala

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
OK!! I went today to the Apple store & put my name on the list for the 32g black one. I think I'm just going on the have more space instead of needing more as my deciding thing! :)
I can't wait to get that email!! More waiting...... haha

BamaSteve

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Congrats. I'm HOPEFULLY getting my 32GB tomorrow. But I have a funny feeling something is going to go wrong somehow...that's my luck.

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
I only got a 16GB because I didn't do a pre-order and most stores only had 16GBs left when I went searching. Definitely filled her up quick.

Ariyala

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Well things ended up working out and I did actually get a 32gb like I was hoping on that day! I suppose I'm one of you now!

Yay!! I knew all would work out!! I got an email from Apple today to say mine is in & ready for pick up! Going out this afternoon to pick it up!!

What did I end up getting? Shiny (I'm assuming it wil be!!) black 32G!! woohoo:p

Ariyala

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Woohoo I now have a nice black 32G. so far, i love it. Have had only a few issues that I have managed to work out on my own. So far, its awesome!

tommyb_23

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
I was planning on getting 2 16gigs one for me and one for my gf. Well I ended up at best buy but they were only setting appointments for the following day they guranteed me 2 for the next day 2 16gigs! So I signed up but left their kinda bummed, really wanted my Iphone on release day. So I headed over to radio shack in the mall, I signed up for their list the day before but didnt gurantee 2 phones just that if they had any I would be able to get them if I was in line, only people who signed the list the day before were allowed to wait in line. I got there and was first in line!!!!!!!!!!! They asked my name and said 16/32 I said 2 16s please, but they said we only have you on the list for 1 16gig and wouldnt sell me another because everyone else in line had already claimed their 16 gigs! So I figuired I would get 1 today and return back to best buy the following day to pick up another. Well then they said that they had a 32 gig no one wanted everyone in line wanted 16 so I decided I would go ahead get the 32 gig!!!!! So I ended up with a 16 and 32gig!!!!! Guess who kept the 32gig?

iMarna

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I have a 16gb. I also have an 8gb iPod Touch that I've never had more than half full. I don't put my entire music or video collection on at one time because it's too much to wade through.

I do like the idea of having more space now that I've seen how well the 4 takes videos. If I traded up to a 32, that would be my justification.

I do have a question, though - does it take a lot longer to sync if you have 32gbs worth of data over 16?

quicksilver53

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
My iPhone is 32 gigs and it is most likely overkill, but more is better for me. I like to put a lot of videos on mine. As iLurk13 said, it is nice to have the extra if you need it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal