Primary account holder?

Mere1582

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

I'm on my dad's family plan with AT&T and today I'm going to go searching for the 4. If I get one, I don't want to be stuck in this dilemma--I don't want to not be able to upgrade my line because I'm not a primary account holder. I'm 18, have a line on the account, my dad gave me the last 4 digits of his SSN if needed (they require it to order online..) Anything else I should have or do so as to be sure I can upgrade my line with the account owner not physically present?

Side note--a couple years ago my mom went in to target and I walked over to AT&T as my two year contract had just ended--wanted to get a new phone. I'm thinking it was because I wasn't 18, but I'm just not sure, that he had to call my dad and confirm I could upgrade. If anything would something like this happen?

fubaracing7374

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
if you log in to your account online, there is a place where you can add yourself as a authorized user. Thats what I did to get the iphone this morning, that way the wife could stay in bed with the little guy! :)

dawggg63

Jul 31, 2009
Visit site
Fubaracing is right. I added my wife as authorized to make changes so that I could use her company's discount... 24% off phone plan. Sweet!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner