How Do You Hold Your Phone?

lonbeehold

May 29, 2009
Visit site
All of this talk of death grips, antenna issues and left-handed outrage made me pay attention to how I hold my phone. I am right handed, but hold the phone in my left hand, to my left ear, when on call. Thumb is midpoint on left edge on phone, three fingers midpoint on the right edge (yeah, I know it's not a teacup, but my pinky just kind of hangs out-what can I say?) Given that I hold my 3GS this way, I'm not anticipating reception issues on the iPhone 4. So, iPhone users, how DO you hold your phone?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Steve says

YOU ALL HOLD IT WRONG!!! lol sorry was channeling Steve Jobs for a second:D Well I don't have an iPhone 4:( but I never hold my 3G when I'm talking. I don't want the grease from my face to get on the screen, so I ALWAYS use the headset when there's a call.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
For a rightie, I do a lot of things left handed. I don't write, shoot or throw left handed, but everything else yes. Including talking on the phone. No major reception issues for me.

cking1786

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
I hold it how it's comfortable because I'm a normal human and my reception is fine lol. I know there legitimately is a problem but I think it has been overscored a tad. Yes, if I sit here and hold my fingers over that certain spot, yes 45 minutes later a bar drops.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner